ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut!

+11
anna
katyanaerasmo
madibi
dragonninja598000
baybeevyx3
ShenYue!
cute_mandoo
Cutie
KoJa
hZKitty
soyboy01
15 posters

Go down

2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! Empty 2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut!

Post by soyboy01 Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:46 pm

2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! 2pm10

Remember I told you that JYP's mega-boy band will debut a few months ago, well the 2nd half will debut on September 4th. The 4-membered ballad group, 2AM with Jo Kwon, debuted earlier to a great response. The 11-membered boy band, 2PM, will debut soon and join 2AM to make an 11-membered boy band, named 2 o'clock One Day.
It's no longer 2 O'Clock, it is now "One Day".
Their mv is set to release today, 27th but they changed it to 28th.
I can't wait to watch their mv, maybe it'll be out at 2PM today or perhaps 2PM tomorrow?
-cute_mandoo
2PM is the dance group that will complement 2AM, which is the ballad group. I've got to give it to JYP - it's got to take some creativity to come up with those names - NOT!

2PM will be JYP's newest boyband in 10 years, since the days of G.O.D. JYP express, "2PM is my pride." So I have high expectations considering even JYP has put his pride and reputation on the line for his next big boyband. Will he make another hit sensation? See for yourself.

Anyway, JYP Entertainment released two teasers promoting 2PM. In the first teaser, Wonder Girls came out showing their friendship with 2PM. The members gave 2PM a "10" - a perfect score - for their dance performance. The second teaser showed the 2PM boys up close.

JYP 2PM Teaser 1 (20s) ft. Wonder Girls

Credit: Symbelmyns

JYP 2PM Teaser 2 (33s) Close-up
(I think I spotted Rain's twin in the vid..haha)

Credit: Symbelmyns

Source" Newsen

Last edited by soyboy01 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! Empty Re: 2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut!

Post by hZKitty Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:52 pm

honestly, I'm not expecting anything too spectacular, but the promos did make you want to watch more, sorta. I mean the image that was presented was rather strong, with heavy beats in the background . I guess JYP knows how to market his products. We'll have to see if they're actually worth buying ... which I seriously doubt...
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! Empty Re: 2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut!

Post by KoJa Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:04 pm

I do think something good will happen to them but they won't grow so big like Wonder Girls' did... But they're hot! *cough* *cough*

SEXY!

hAHA I LOVE EM.
KoJa
KoJa
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 87
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://kojaproductions.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:30 pm

In the second vid where they show the names, I found it so funny..

In the order that they presented the names, its:

Chansung
Junsu
Junho
Jaebeom
hooyoung
Nichkhun
Taegyeon.

But the first four reminded me of DBSK because of the names - > Chansung (Changmin) Junsu (Junsu XD) Junho (Yunho) Jaebeom (Jaejoong) .. and perhaps Nichkhun (yoochun)... heheh.

Anyways, I look forward to their debut~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_mandoo Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:31 pm

It's no longer 2 O'Clock, it is now "One Day".
Their mv is set to release today, 27th but they changed it to 28th.
I can't wait to watch their mv, maybe it'll be out at 2PM today or perhaps 2PM tomorrow?

cute_mandoo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:35 pm

thanks for the update cute_mandoo
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:37 pm

HAHAHA! I love your comment cute_mandoo! Nice pun.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:12 pm

I really want to see what is going to happen with them ..
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by baybeevyx3 Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:01 pm

so there will be

2 Junsu's [DBSK]
2 Taeyeon's [SNSD]
baybeevyx3
baybeevyx3
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 22
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:47 pm

can't wait to see what this half brings to the table. One Day....that's an odd name.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 1002 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:02 am

Cutie wrote:In the second vid where they show the names, I found it so funny..

In the order that they presented the names, its:

Chansung
Junsu
Junho
Jaebeom
hooyoung
Nichkhun
Taegyeon.

But the first four reminded me of DBSK because of the names - > Chansung (Changmin) Junsu (Junsu XD) Junho (Yunho) Jaebeom (Jaejoong) .. and perhaps Nichkhun (yoochun)... heheh.

Anyways, I look forward to their debut~

HAHAHA...me too! 1st time watching it, i'm like, i think i saw Junsu and Junho name! 2nd time..omg it is!!
but anyway, *there could only be 1 Junsu in this world and in my heart --> Xiah Junsu* 2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! 541627 2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! 321606
ok tat was random....

BUT looking forward to this group! 2 PM - JYP's mega group set to debut! 56561
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by katyanaerasmo Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:45 am

YAY!!
NIKHUN!!
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU~~

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by anna Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:52 am

in the first vid yoobin was wearing crown j's A t-shirt, hope everything goes well for them.

anna
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by akirou Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:09 am

i just want my khunnie and everything will be alright ahha

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:12 am

I hope they're worth it 'coz they look really k0o0ol~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:49 pm

hmmm Junsu thats not right >.<! Xiah Junsu is the only Junsu I know!
why didn't he change his name?!
that's awful gutsy of him!

but honestly JYP! Wonder Girls!
I am SERIOUSLY looking forward to this! xD
2 AM - 2PM = 2 O'Clock >.<!
pretty good looking their singing is great from 2 AM and the dancing looks fantastic in 2 PM it looks AWESOME >.<!
I was iffy at first when they said 13 against Super Junior but eh if JYP doesn't try to pull that string then I can support them! because Super junior will always come first ^^! <33
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Nichkhun !!!! ....YAY~

lol, Junsu + Junho ...... Junsu = that's xiah Junsu name + Junho = that's Xiahs twin brother name~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down