ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET!

+5
Tangera
strawberrybj
dragonninja598000
toocutedoggy
ShenYue!
9 posters

Go down

LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET! Empty LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET!

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 08, 2008 8:29 pm

LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET! Img32110

26th Japanese Single
BoA's 26th Japanese single, 'Vivid', will be released on June 4th in two versions: CD and CD + DVD. The first track 'Kissing you' is the theme song for the Japanese drama '7 Female Lawyers' and 'Sparkling' will be used in a new CM. The third track 'Joyful smile' is said to have a R&B style. Fans have more to look forward to because of the two new PVs that will be released.

Lee Soo Man says, "Not yet."
BoA fans from every part of the globe have been anxiously waiting for more news regarding her American debut or a possible comeback in Korea. Finally, Lee Soo Man shed some light on the topic at TVXQ's third tour press conference held on May 4th 2008. When reporters asked about BoA and TVXQ's advancement towards America he replied, "Not yet. There is still a lot of work to do in Japan as well as Asia. On the other hand they have to do activities in Korea. Things that need to be achieved first should be achieved, then I want to think about the next step."

"BoA is our country's best female singer representative."
In a recent interview for Lexy's 4th album, she revealed what she thought about BoA. While talking about her hit tracks 'Above the sky', 'Girls' and her newest song 'Ma people' Lexy said, "If it was BoA, she would be able to do even these songs in a cool way. BoA lives out her music career with all her pride. I envy that a lot, yet I'm very proud of her. She is our country's best female singer representative. BoA comes out with cool, stylish and wonderful songs rather than just a popular song for the masses of people. To know that there are songs like this for people like us, I'm filled with inexpressible joy. In the future, though it might be hard for her, I want her to continue on to come out with music like that." In addition to that she said, "Right now, our music industry is definitive under a couple of people's beck and call. Everybody does whatever is popular, be it the sexy concept or cute concept, etc. To see our music industry be biased to that is frustrating. That is the road to live off of, but somebody needs to present a different direction. That's the direction that I want to go with someone."

Very Random News
Recently, MC Mong revealed that he has had a girlfriend for three years. (Rapper, H-Eugene was the one that introduced them.) When asked about MC Mong's girlfriend's appearance, H-Eugene replied that she looked like Jessica Alba. MC Mong proudly bragged, "No, she looks like BoA."

Credits:
Site: www.BoAjjang.com
News Update: suejinners(BoAjjang.com)
Writeup/Editing: suejinners(BoAjjang.com), ptoor(BoAjjang.com)
Image Source: BoA Soompi Thread & hanjin90 + VitaDolce*
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET! Empty Re: LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET!

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 08, 2008 8:31 pm

^ lol, Mc Mong has a GF that is that pretty...aww~

but i want BoA to debut in the States but in terms of her English , she better start working on it!! :)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu May 08, 2008 9:52 pm

LOL to MC Mong's comment. as for BoA not debuting in America that sucks but at least it gives her time to work on her english. but should she really keep promoting things in Japan? It seems like that's all she does.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100LSM: BOA's US DEBUT = NOT YET! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 09, 2008 7:42 am

but i don't really like the idea of her debuting in the US...but, seems like she doesn't get any larger in Japan either...she needs a new kind of sound...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri May 09, 2008 8:29 am

yes...she doesn't seem to be making any major breakthroughs recently....hope she can expand her career though. :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri May 09, 2008 11:36 am

Has she came out with any new hit songs?

well, anyways, at least we know one thing by LSM's words..

"On the other hand they have to do activities in Korea."

So we may be seeing her later in Korea again......?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri May 09, 2008 6:57 pm

i want her to take a serious break first to be honest.

And why cant korean stars make it in the States? It takes more than just looks in the States, they need kick ass music to get attention. And of course the language, it took DBSK a while to get in to the Japanese market cos of the language barrier, and now look at them once they mastered the language.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mei Fri May 09, 2008 10:19 pm

"Right now, our music industry is definitive under a couple of people's beck and call. Everybody does whatever is popular, be it the sexy concept or cute concept, etc. To see our music industry be biased to that is frustrating. That is the road to live off of, but somebody needs to present a different direction."

YES, I so agree with this. Anyway, I do hope that BoA does come out with a new Korean album. She must feel a huge sense of homesickness right now.

mei
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://www.asian-central.com/jiamei

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Sat May 10, 2008 2:38 pm

im a huge dbsk fan and all but i dont want them to be in the US. People are just gonna say EW another BOY BAND gross N SYNC WANNABES etc and ...other harsh things T__T and i dont want the boys to suffer through that kind of prejudice criticism just because they're a 'boy band' which i dont even think of them as one...just a band XD.

dbsk fighting!

i do vote for a concert in america...but not debuting T__T (im not saying they dont have hte potential...i just dont want some american ppl saying really....really...cruel things...))

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down