ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love

+18
sing_lalala
kiki
Cutie
firegoddess716
xmizzzy
xjjjLOVE
dragonninja598000
MexiMami0892
ayane000
aznsaranghae
rayna
Peony
OTHluver
toocutedoggy
CLY
dongbin7
soyboy01
tealfirestar07
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love Empty 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Following on the footsteps of Wonder Girls and So Nyeo Shi Dae, a new girl group with 7 members called The B will soon make their debut.

7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love Theb_b10

The entry of The B into the Korean music industry will continue the momentum and success of the girl groups phenomenom that erupted in the latter half of 2007 thanks to Wonder Girls and So Nyeo Shi Dae. A photo of this new group were published today and they would be using a sad ballad song titled “B Love” as their title song. The song is about forgetting a sad romance.

Their management believe that the song concept will be beyond everyone’s expectation while their acappella singing will be something different from what current girl groups offer. There will be two versions of their “B Love” MV, hoping that it will leave a strong impression on viewers after watching it.

Goodberry Entertainment expressed, “Viewers will experience something refreshing from The B because of their amazing acappella and appearance.”

cr: coolsmurf@wordpress

hmmm. girl group + acappella? sound like csjh much?

Check out their MV 더비 (The B) - B Love (So baby)

Credit: kmw2500

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added MV)
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1007-member girl group The B to debut with B Love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love Empty Re: 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:30 pm

haha...the lucky 7...? I think Kpop is getting a bit crowded...it must be harder to breath. Anway, these girls have some noteworthy vocals. Hopefully, their fans won't be screaming bloody 7, like some other *fans.

Did you know that the power of nine means hell. The number 9 represents the 9 rings of hell in Dante's Inferno, so whenever you see the number 9 in literature, it usually connotes hell. (Just some side info that is irrelevant to this).

Anyway, good luck to these girls...
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1007-member girl group The B to debut with B Love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love Empty Re: 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:31 pm

XDDDD soy... rofl@at the nine thing.. mind if i post that in the anti-club?
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:46 pm

There really does need to be some refreshing vocals for the girls in the KPOP Industry...people are getting tired of the same ol' vocals..Lets see what else these girls have in store...lucky No. 7 <3
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:42 pm

I don't mind teal...haha
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by CLY Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:44 pm

i like the fact they are more focused promoting their strong vocals...they can sing, but there's already a lot of ballad girlgroups out there..like the grace, davichi, seeya, black pearl, who disappeared after two songs and appeared again collaborating(with a few girl less?..) what made me think that they did the collab cuz only so they could get some attention.

and omg....that girl on the far right..i can see her v-gg 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 401408 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 5628
well..not really, its just some shadow on between her legs
7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 152825 and whats with the im-holding-my-pregnant-belly-pose 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 285393

they seem mature and capable to make it big...the B fighting!

in chinese(cantonese) nine sounds like dog(what makes sushi...) whehehe...just thought it was funny little fact to know 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 140553 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 883821
CLY
CLY
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://broodjehagelslag.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:47 pm

wow, their sound is very mature !!

wonder why they are called the "the B"

btw, that MV looks cheap & low budget -.-
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by OTHluver Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:28 pm

another girl group?! well theyre not horrible. but theyre not fabulous either.
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:31 pm

oooh, it sounds really good! I'm looking forward to more music from them. They seem really talented.
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 pm

they sound like SeeYa~ which i love very much! but The B sounds likes them but they sing very pop songs
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:57 pm

Hmm, really interesting. Kinda different from SNSD and WG, but they're not that bad. I like the song and their voices too. Thank you for sharing, can't wait to see what else comes from them. Thanx again.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:26 pm

they have nice voice alright. But why are they all look the same ? 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 656388
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:28 pm

hmm i like their vocals butttt i cannot agree with this statement
“Viewers will experience something refreshing from The B because of their amazing acappella and appearance.”
appearence really? they all except for one look like they're wearing bed sheets
but they do look "somewhat" mature
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:58 pm

their getting semi good comments...i think i'll give them a try. hopefully it's not all ballads...=/

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 1007-member girl group The B to debut with B Love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:17 pm

I hope them luck but they will never EVER beat CSJH/Wonder Girls
even with twice the band members sorry ladies CSJH/Wonder Girls is untouchable ^^
but having big numbers like SNSD might give the two lots of competition ha. if they even have a bit of talent I see SNSD down fall coming full speed =)
but I must say their style in fashion and music is not to my liking hopefully they'll try different styles ^^

but their hair styles are so like ..... o.0 not in this time zone lol
at least they don't look that slutty or whor-ish =)
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:07 pm

wow, they can sing(:
but ehh the kpop industry is pretty shallow so i would advice them to change their image, a new wardrobe... possibly a haircut for some xD
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:16 pm

eh.
not really my style.
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:23 pm

thanks for the vid, soy ^^;; their voices are very different from the regular cutesy kind.

hmm, The B = The Best? ponder that. X]

and on another note, it reminds me of (The Hills') Heidi Montag's MV [the one where just runs around the beach in her swimsuit.]
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:58 pm

The mv seemed so hard to watch before my eyes went spinning!

Their voices arent too bad, but this is just the beginning O__________O You can barely see them! Anyways, the judging will come when they appear on tv and what news they bring to kpop~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:04 pm

They seem okay. I can't tell who's who either, and how old are they?
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:00 pm

I still don't like their name... and I'm not into ballad songs... But I'll wait till their album comes out XD
Isn't seven a bit to much for a ballad band?... unless there not.
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:00 am

oooooooooooo i seee a new competition for SNSD!
AWESOME!
From hair to dresses ..
they are aiming for fans of those 9 member group that their name shall
NOT-TO-BE-MENTIONED-SINCE-THEY-CREEPS ME OUT~
it smells like some big ass group is about to go byebye~!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:03 am

ShenYue! wrote:oooooooooooo i seee a new competition for SNSD!
AWESOME!
From hair to dresses ..
they are aiming for fans of those 9 member group that their name shall
NOT-TO-BE-MENTIONED-SINCE-THEY-CREEPS ME OUT~
it smells like some big ass group is about to say go byebye~!

Youre a GENIUS Shen!!!! 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 274759

Haha, while I was off thinking how horrible it was to remember new names, thinking that they might be rivals of the plastics was just... so... beautiful~~~ Now. I can go to sleep with a good dream~~ 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 369517 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love 125581
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by yonheet55 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:10 am

hm... i like their vocals, very different from the normal bubblegum pop of wonder girls and SNSD.

i also liked how they decided to debut with a ballad instead of something that will appeal to the masses like 'tell me', or snsd's songs. i'm sure they will be showcasing their talents by singing live when they perform on music shows!

yonheet55

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by yewon Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:08 am

anyone kno what entertainment company( dont tell me its SM again) but i doubt it lol
yewon
yewon
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next