ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July

+15
Tangera
dandy
xmzchristina
firegoddess716
Hannie*Saru
medirin
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
hZKitty
Cutie
soyboy01
dragonninja598000
BananaHugs
aznsaranghae
strawberrybj
19 posters

Go down

YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Empty YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July

Post by strawberrybj Thu May 01, 2008 10:07 am

Park Bom
YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Parkbo10
YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Gdbom10YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Bomhyo10

Profile:
Name: Park Bom Lee
Birthdate: March 24, 1984
Height: 165 cm
Blood Type: AB
Education: "Lesley Universitiy" major in "Psychology", but transfer to "Berklee College of Music" to study music

Advertisement:
"AnyStar" Anycall commerical starring with Lee Hyori and Lee Junki

Appearances:
Big Bang "We Belong Together" feat Park Bom (Plus mv)
Big Bang "Forever With You" feat Park Bom (Plus mv)
Big Bang 1st Showcase

Gong Min Ji
YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Minjia10

CL (What's with the name?)
YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Cl10
YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Clbb10
Profile:
- She can dance, sing & rap
- She can speak English, French, Japanese & Korean
- She was featured in Big Bang's Mini Album: Hot Issue on the 1st track, Intro - Hot Issue (she's the one saying "hot issue" with G-Dragon & also does the part that says "그게 니 매력, 그래서 끌릴까")

Yang Hyun Seok "Gong Ok Jin's granddaughter will set forth this summer as part of 'female Big Bang'"
Translated by melodygreenleaf. Do not add to or remove this entire line.

Yang
Hyun Seok broke his silence about YG Entertainment's hidden girl group, the members of the group officially decided for the first time, and his
plans for their future activities.

YG Entertainment's president Yang Hyun Seok, who was a member of the most popular idol group in the 90's, Seo Tai Ji and Boys, met a Money Today Star News reporter on April 30th at the Seoul Sejong Center M Theater, where YG Entertainment's Big Bang Seungri was acting in the musical "Sonagi". He revealed, "A female group of three members, who have been preparing with great ambition, will officially debut around July."

That day, Yang Hyun Seok stated, "Park Bom, who is already well known, Gong Ok Jin (Korean dance master)'s granddaughter Gong MinJi, and CL, a girl in her late teens already famous among the manias of 'Popular Song', have been decided as the three members of YG's new female group."

He said, "If YG's new female group seems very different from the preexisting girl groups, it'll be easier if you see them as the girl Big Bang [...] Big Bang's G-Dragon will be in charge of the producing for YG's new female group's debut album."

President Yang even praised them, saying, "The name of YG's new female groups hasn't been decided yet, but I am confident this group will start a new wind in the music world."
Credit: melodygreenleaf@YGBB

Big Bang's We Belong Together (Feat. Park Bom)

Big Bang's Forever With You (Feat. Park Bom)

Source: YGBB Forum + http://parkbom.leehom-online.com/ + soompi + khmerchick2010@youtube + Naver

-------------------------
First and foremost, I think YG shouldn't even compare them to Big Bang (Look at what happen to CSJH). Are they gonna be a success? With the current interest of bubblegum music in Korea, they need to work really hard to be heard. I can't wait for a new girl group to conquer the music scene in Korea. Hopefully they are talented. I can't find anything on Gong Min Ji. She's basically unknown but heard that she's a good dancer.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Empty Re: YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July

Post by aznsaranghae Thu May 01, 2008 10:23 am

Oh wow, pretty interesting. Finally a YG female group. Anyways, I hope they have great success and can't wait to see how they are as a group together... I really don't know much about the other two girls, beside Park Bom, but I'll just have to wait. Thanx for sharing. (^__^)
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :
YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Empty Re: YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July

Post by BananaHugs Thu May 01, 2008 10:32 am

Oh wow, this is an interesting mix of girls.

I've been waiting for Park Bom's debut for a vair vair long time - I've always wondered why she never officially debuted, because she's got a kick-butt voice. It's just her stage presence that she needs to work on.

Isn't Gong Min Ji a 1994-baby? If she is, o.O because there's a ten-year difference between her and Park Bom.

AND OMG, I LOVE CL's voice. Though, I agree, that is an odd name. XD
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu May 01, 2008 10:50 am

Gong Mi Gi looks too young. i think it would be better if she wasn't in the group. i'm curious to see what kind of sound their gonna come out with.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 01, 2008 10:51 am

Cool...they'll probably be hard-core hip hop...something a bit more different and fresh.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 01, 2008 11:23 am

Cool~ Park Bom will officially debut~!

And CL, well.. he name is somewhat.. eh. But it doesnt matter. All I know is that she can A) sing, B) speak 4 languages! and C) is pretty talented~

Hopefully they wont get a lame group name and I'm lookin' forward to their debut!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Thu May 01, 2008 12:43 pm

wow so many languages ...!! you go girl . i actually liked her rap part in the YG family perf that was posted on you tube .
i agree on the werid name though [CL] , but at least it's short and easy to remember Very Happy
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Empty YG’s female trio

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 01, 2008 1:38 pm

YG's New Female Group Will Officially Debut Around July Yg-tri10

Yang Hyun Suk revealed in an interview last April 30 that YG Entertainment is set to release a 3-member female group this Summer. The group’s name has not been decided yet.

Dubbed as the “Female BIG BANG,” the group is composed of Park Bom, who became popular because of an Anycall commercial she participated in with Lee Hyo Ri and Lee Jun Ki, Gong Minji, granddaughter of Korean Dance Artist Gong Ok Jin, and CL, who was seen in the performance of YG Family in last year’s SBS Music Awards.

Morever, BIG BANG member G-dragon was known to take charge in producing the trio’s debut album.

Source: Sports Chosun

credit: krnloop
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 01, 2008 4:49 pm

....sounds intresting ^^ b/c of Park Bom ..keke
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Min Ji looks young~ ...

CL = wow, she can spek 4 language.. = impressive

horray for Park Bom debut in Singing~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by medirin Thu May 01, 2008 6:15 pm

interesting...i'd like to hear more about CL. i thought she was really good in that YG perf. but, female BB? now i've got high expectations lol

medirin
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 22
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Thu May 01, 2008 7:13 pm

hmm~ very interesting~ i await their debut~
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Thu May 01, 2008 7:25 pm

i like CL
she sounds really cool.
4 languages-including french-
and can dance and rap?
damn

Last edited by firegoddess716 on Thu May 01, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up)
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by xmzchristina Thu May 01, 2008 8:20 pm

i feel like there's going to competition
between them LOL -_- since like..
both park bom and CL have been in the
public individually. i didn't expect
them to be in a trio! but i think it'd be good :]

xmzchristina
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by xmzchristina Thu May 01, 2008 8:22 pm

whoa, CL looks way better with the shades on.

xmzchristina
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dandy Thu May 01, 2008 10:07 pm

i cant wait to see this group ^@^
dandy
dandy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 291
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri May 02, 2008 7:00 am

The CL person will be my role model for the moment because she can speak 4 languages!!! And they are the languages that i want to learn/learnt!!! oh well. I hope she has a nice personality and isn't like any of the SNSD members. >.<
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri May 02, 2008 7:04 am

I hope they are good! somehow female trio bands remind me of Taiwan's S.H.E.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by mei Fri May 02, 2008 6:21 pm

i thought that gong min ji was really young, i never thought that they would put her in a group with park bom because of the age gap. oh well, we'll see how they do.

As for the name "CL" I think that it's an abbrevation of her name "Chae Rin" (but they probably switched the R to an L" since she spelled out "C-H-A-E-R-I-N" during her little 30 sec rap performance with YG family during some music show."

Last edited by mei on Fri May 02, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to bold important text.)

mei
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

http://www.asian-central.com/jiamei

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 02, 2008 7:26 pm

there's only gnna b 3 of them...good...
well atleast that park bom girl can sing...
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 05, 2008 8:53 pm

yay, girl group from YG, it'll be fun!!!
calling them the female version of BIG BANG, YG must be very confident. now that everyone are waiting for the girls' debut, they'll have to live up the expectation. good luk to them!
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SARANG00 Wed May 21, 2008 1:21 am

Look very talented.

SARANG00
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down