ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O

+26
aznsaranghae
MexiMami0892
koreanlove21
bottledsuju
xmizzzy
kiki
hZKitty
marishane
faith
stary06
ayane000
sinbeee*
chereng
soyboy01
concep19
amylia
dragonninja598000
Hannie*Saru
Cutie
Yumii
Tangera
goddessofflash
toocutedoggy
anne406
mlau
Michelle
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O Empty Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O

Post by Michelle Thu May 29, 2008 8:23 pm

Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O 9kqufr10

SuJu has debuted a new sub-group! They are called Super Junior - H (H standing for Happy). It is exactly like SuJu-T only Yesung is in it instead of Heechul and they UNOFFICIALLY debuted on May 3rd at the Yedang Online 'POWER CONCERT'. They didn't announce it earlier but they have been doing activities together (aka...Hollywood Bowl). The group will be coming out with a mini-album, 요리왕 (COOKING? COOKING!) [yoori hwang (cooking? cooking)]. Yoori hwang means Cook King. The title track is Yoori Hwang (Cooking? Cooking) is going to be another dance track. The point of their name is to brighten up the fans with happiness and refreshing music.

Original Source. newsen
Translated by 13GAIA/13!La'MISS:fairy@soompi

Reminder, SuJu will be coming back with a new image at next Saturday's (june 7th) Dream Concert.

~~~
first of all...can SM come up with better names than that? use a damn dictionary!!
second...why didn't i see this coming -_- (i'm such a bad fan...) explains why yesung replaced heechul in activities so many times lately...the same thing kinda happened when suju-t came out too...i never saw it coming...during MKMF...
third: they already bring the fans with so much happiness and music...but it wouldn't hurt for more ^^
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :
Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O Empty Re: Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O

Post by mlau Thu May 29, 2008 8:28 pm

i dont care how many sub groups that suju come up with
i will still love them!

mlau

Number of posts : 9
Warning :
Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O Empty Re: Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O

Post by anne406 Thu May 29, 2008 8:50 pm

new sub-group??yeah..suju rocks my world!!but what's with the H??erk..H-Happy??weird stuff man..but i dont care about the name..i care about the boys!!yeah..go yesung!!he replaced heechul..hhhmm..both are my fav..but its okay..ooohhh..cant wait for their comeback in dream concert!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 29, 2008 8:56 pm

what? Happy? ... =.= .... K.R.Y > T > M > H ? ...... wow, that is just weird...

hey, it's SUJU ( SM wants $$$)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by goddessofflash Thu May 29, 2008 9:01 pm

^ lol u got dat damn right
goddessofflash
goddessofflash
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu May 29, 2008 9:12 pm

haha. This is so cute. Glad that Yesung is part of a subgroup too. :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Thu May 29, 2008 9:13 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:what? Happy? ... =.= .... K.R.Y > T > M > H ? ...... wow, that is just weird...

hey, it's SUJU ( SM wants $$$)

^ so agree.. lolz
but i'll still support them no matter how many sub-group they have ^^
SuJu hwaiting.. ^^
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Now... all we have to wait for is SJ-A, B, C, D..... etc

But SJ-H looks fun... ^______^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Thu May 29, 2008 9:45 pm

KangIn looks strange XD I'm looking forward to this~
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu May 29, 2008 10:40 pm

another one....-_-.
these guys must be really desperate for money.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by amylia Thu May 29, 2008 11:03 pm

somehow, the only thing that come to my mind when i see this at first is suju-h as in h in that japanese language if you catch my drift... lol! I know bad me! bad me! I should clear my mind and go to sleep now. Yes I should go and do that.

amylia
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 45
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by concep19 Thu May 29, 2008 11:21 pm

Yehey another sub group! But still what's with the name???? LSM you must make up better names next time...
I'm looking forward for the new song... SUJU Hwaiting!
concep19
concep19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.aoiran.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 29, 2008 11:26 pm

cute pic...love the light blue, it gives off an airy feeling.
I have to agree with you on their new name...Happy?! The next one they'll come up with is Dopey! Anyway, you should post this on the blog.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by chereng Thu May 29, 2008 11:47 pm

im happy that yesung is becoming more active now, i kinda felt bad when i was reading stuff about super junior m, and super junior t, and kibum with his drama...i was like how about yesung? but at least hes doing something now.

wow LSM is just going through the alphabets....

can't wait till the dream concert happens...because i want to know if its true about each fan base forming an alliance against soshified fanatics
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sinbeee* Fri May 30, 2008 12:55 am

did kangin lose weight?????

sinbeee*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri May 30, 2008 1:15 am

^Oooh, just noticed that! His face does look quite skinnier and such...
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Fri May 30, 2008 1:34 am

ANOTHER SUB GROUP ???? Shocked lee so man is desperated xD
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Fri May 30, 2008 3:44 am

suju T was a success and suju M is doing quite well..
i think suju H has potential.. but i'm really going to
miss suju T and hee chul!!!
where is hee chul at anyway?!

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Fri May 30, 2008 4:38 am

stary06 wrote:suju T was a success and suju M is doing quite well..
i think suju H has potential.. but i'm really going to
miss suju T and hee chul!!!
where is hee chul at anyway?!

yes, that is one thing I wanted to know. Where will heechul go ?

Last edited by ayane000 on Fri May 30, 2008 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Fri May 30, 2008 4:45 am

I love Super Junior to bits, but why must there be another group?
At least poor yesung gets to be in a group now. Least he be left out. But Suju-H????
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by marishane Fri May 30, 2008 5:33 am

Oh, that was a real shocker!
I like this sub-group, since Yesung's there, and of course Sungmin.
I kinda miss Heechul though...
Why didn't they put him?
Isn't he happy? Very Happy
Looks like I'm going to download yet another bunch songs.
Still not done with SJM...
I love SUPER JUNIOR!
marishane
marishane

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Fri May 30, 2008 8:10 am

another one ? why all these sub groups ? and if they are so necessary why have the big band in the first place. just spread them out evenly and move on lol!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Fri May 30, 2008 1:37 pm

another sub group? I just wish they came up with better names too. ><
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Fri May 30, 2008 1:51 pm

LSM should try to revive the old sub groups instead of making new ones. im happy that yesung is more active now but all the members of K.R.Y is like in different sub groups now . booo Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O 107621
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bottledsuju Fri May 30, 2008 2:51 pm

I am happy for Suju-H!!! And I am happy that Yesung is in a subgroup now.

And about Heechul-- Don you think he might be getting that rod removed from his leg? It has been about two years since the accident, and it may be time for him to undergo surgery again.

bottledsuju
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next