ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up

+12
timptimp2006
ldysilly
dfink
crypticbluerose
PixiXstix
toocutedoggy
Ochibi
rayna
nata3105
strawberrybj
ShenYue!
soyboy01
16 posters

Go down

The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up Empty The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:58 am

Below are pictures taken consecutively on the recent Happy Sunday High Five show where stars were transformed into beauties. These transformations testify to the magic of make-up and make us think once again who we see as truly beautiful.
Following are Jo Hye Ryun, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon. Hyun Young, model and comedian, usually applies romantic colors to create a "princess" image. The makeup artist wanted to try a lighter foundation to produce a "chic" image for Hyun Young. Pop diva Chae Yeon was transformed from her usual sexy style to a "pure" look.

The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up Jo_hye10
The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up Hyun_y10
The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up Makeup13

Here's a clip of the episode:

Source: monmonsnow2, empas
credit: soyboy01
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up Empty Re: The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:23 am

tsk tsk .. Chae Yeon is after this is officially a D lister celebrity in my book!
why in the world did she agree to do this?
like she can't afford a new hair color and cut?!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up Empty Re: The Magic of Make-up, Hyun Young and Chae Yeon without make-up

Post by strawberrybj Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:18 am

Hyun young and jo hye ryun looks tired in the before pics with the eyebags... :)
Chae yeon still looks the same but i don't like red lips...yikes...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nata3105 Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:07 am

wah... how come???? Shocked

at least Che Yeon isn't as bad as Hyun Young and Hye Ryun.....
nata3105
nata3105

Number of posts : 254
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:15 pm

holy schomoly~ i like hyun young
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochibi Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:08 pm

WHOA! I Knew Chae Yeon put on a lot of makeup...but sheesh...

DAAAAAAANG! It's amazing what makeup can dooo!

Hahah...I wonder what I look like after a complete makeover..=OO
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:19 pm

wowow - a huge difference without make up ><
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PixiXstix Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:43 am

Chae Yeo still looks good w/o makeup. I like how she looks like a nice unni.
PixiXstix
PixiXstix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 31
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by crypticbluerose Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:01 pm

I still don't like the lipstick really, looks "alright" on her, but I would never wear those type of colors.
crypticbluerose
crypticbluerose
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.myspace.com/animebluerose14

Back to top Go down

Post by dfink Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:17 pm

chae yeon looks over done in the "after" shots >_<

dfink

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ldysilly Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:21 pm

HOLY MOLY O_O
....wow ... thats all i gotta say .
ldysilly
ldysilly
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 41
Warning :

http://www.extremelayouts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by timptimp2006 Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:06 pm

Chae yeon looks the same to me
timptimp2006
timptimp2006
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 164
Warning :

http://www.myspace.com/timp_timp

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:35 pm

This episode was soooo funny!! Hyun Young still looks pretty without make-up!!! Chae Yeon looked pretty too but her lipstick after her makeover just didn't get well with her face. I thought Lee Jung Min looked pretty too. I dunno why people said that she was one of the most unrecognized announcer...
Anne
Anne
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 23
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by cataholic Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:00 pm

chae yeon nuna still looks the same for me..pretty Surprised
but yeah,, wtf with that red lipstick!~jeez O.O
cataholic
cataholic
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 50
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sue Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:05 am

Woah.. look at hye ryun and hyun young without make-up.. their bulging eyebags is so terrible that people won't believe they're celebrities..lols..
and sexy chae yeon still looks betta compared to the rest two..hehes..

sue

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sun May 18, 2008 7:22 pm

I guess make-up can be like wonders to a lot of people. lol
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down