ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts

3 posters

Go down

Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts Empty Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts

Post by Tangera Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:37 am

Romantic guy Alex and sexy diva Chae Yeon will host MNet M! Countdown.

Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts 20080611120626944h4_121013_0

They will replace the outgoing SS501 and will host their first episode tomorrow night (12th June) in a Busan Special at BEXCO. The PDs are seeking for a change in viewership patterns after having Super Junior and SS501 host the show in the past. They hope that with Alex and Chae Yeon as MCs, they can attract more people in their 20s and 30s to view the program.

The two hour Busan Special will be broadcast live and will showcase acts that were active in the earlier half of 2008 like Mighty Mouth, Park Hyun Bin,Jewelry, SHINee, Jang Nara, House Rulez, Ha Dong Hyun, Dynamic Duo, JOO, MC Mong, etc. The two new MCs will sing Clazziquai song, “Romeo n Juliet” while Chae Yeon herself will perform “Two of Us” and “My Love” in a special stage.

Alex's first album “My Vintage Romance” will be released in two days after which he will begin his promotional activities as a solo artiste. Chae Yeon meanwhile is busy with the recording of her 5th album.

Source: Coolsmurf! || Slight editing by Tangera

========================================
awwwwwwwwwww. I'll miss SS501! X.x SHINee will be there!!! Very Happy eh? Joo...haven't heard about her for a long time. haha. I thought "Romeo and Juliet" was a nice song. You should listen to it if you haven't! :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts Empty Re: Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts

Post by jenchoi Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:25 am

YAY Chae Yeon!!
Alex is cute too
cant wait! <3

jenchoi

Number of posts : 4
Warning :
Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts Empty Re: Chae Yeon and Alex Named as M! Countdown Hosts

Post by kiki Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:08 pm

alex! =)
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down