ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV!

5 posters

Go down

Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV! Empty Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV!

Post by soyboy01 Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:39 am

Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV! Chaeye11

Chae yeon and Alex (Clazziquai) are the new MCs for Mnet M! Countdown. You can obviously tell that Chae yeon is loving her new job and partner (?).

Romantic guy, Alex, also released his much awaited solo album "My Vintage Romance". His title song is "If It's You" - a nice slow ballad. Alex took a temporary hiatus from the show "We Got Married" in order to work on his solo album, breaking up with Shin Ae. They are now back together again on the show. Alex said that as he was recording his album, he realized it became a story about Shin Ae.

Check out his new MV:
Alex (Clazziquai) - If It's You

Credit: SMarie7

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV! Empty Re: Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV!

Post by kiki Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:46 pm

I like the mv. it's cute, and maybe I'll enjoy the song more after I give it a few more listens.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :
Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV! Empty Re: Chae yeon is loving her new job - Alex releases new MV!

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:56 am

I hope Chae Yeon doesn't try to make a move on Alex like she did Andy
it won't look to good plus Shin Ae and Alex are perfect together =)

love the song hope he succeeds! XD
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:23 am

I was somewhat disappointed at the choices for hosts on the countdown. Although I do like chaeyeon and dont mind alex. I just thought they could have done so much better.

Anyhoo, why shouldnt she love her job, its an awesome gig! Very Happy
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:52 pm

^^ they are nice host for M! countdown but if ShinAe w/ Alex doing this together--- i'll freak <3 <3
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down