ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out!

+19
ching
akirou
Asian_Innocence
13angels*
heiferwood
yunnie
hZKitty
xjjjLOVE
baybeevyx3
Cutie
Tangera
gidi
Teeenarh
toocutedoggy
Orchidyaldix
dracupapa
rosetta16
ShenYue!
soyboy01
23 posters

Go down

JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! Empty JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out!

Post by soyboy01 Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:31 pm

JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! 2pm_110

JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! 2pm11

JYP has his pride on the line for "2PM", his newest boyband since the days of legendary G.O.D.

2PM finally released their much anticipated single album "Hottest Time of the Day" on August 29. JYP revealed that "this group is my pride and reputation" because 2PM is his newest boyband in 10 years since the creation of G.O.D. The title of their album "Hottest Time of the Day" implies that 2PM will reflect the bussle and activity of mid-day by working hard as a dance group.

2PM's title song is "10 points out of 10". And I definitely give them a perfect score - "10 out of 10" - because this song will be the next sensation Their single album contains 6 tracks, including "Only You" and "Angel". Their title song "10 points out of 10" is a fusion of rock(ish) guitar ripples, electronica, with a hip-pop beat that shows JYP's daring style.

The music video was created by the same producer, Jang Jae Hyuk, that made the MVs for Wonder Girls and Rain. It was set in the new W hotel in Seoul, showing a chic, trendy vibe. The MV is about the 7 guys in 2PM being awe-strucked by a gorgeous lady that walks into the hotel. They give her a "10 out of 10" for her beauty, simultaneously playing out their erotic fantasies. I feel like I lost my innocence while watching the MV and the lyrics are filled with sexual innuendos. JYP has made 7 dandy clones of himself, liberally indulging in voyeurism and self-titillation. And Wonder Girls' Yoobin makes a sexy entrance at the end, looking smoking HOT! 2PM gives Yoobin a "10 out of 10" and I can't agree more...haha. The girl featured in the MV is Gina Choi, who is Yoobin's friend (both met at Good Entertainment before they moved to JYPE together).

2PM will soon join with 2AM to form a mega boyband, known as "One Day".

2PM - 10 points out of 10

Credit: iHeartWG

Track listing:
1. 10 points out of 10
2. Only You
3. Angel
4. 10 points out of 10 (Old school ver.)
5. 10 points out of 10 (Inst.)
6. Only You (Inst.)

1. 10 points out of 10
composed by JYP
A "high energy hybrid" song that combines rock guitar ripples, electronica and a hip-pop beat.

2. Only You
composed by JYP
This is an endearing song about a man remembering his lost love. It showcases soft strings with an underlying hip-pop rhythm. Brings back memories of G.O.D. days with a very reminiscent melody.

3. Angel
composed by Kwon Tae Woon (for The Playdog)
Angel is The Playdog Production piece by Kwon Tae Woon that is another hybrid of electronica synth and strong hip-pop beats. This dance song shows off 2PM's vocals and its cute lyrics highlight the special girl that a guy loves.

Credit: HOT ISSUE NOW

Source: Newsen

Last edited by soyboy01 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:47 am; edited 5 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! Empty Re: JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out!

Post by ShenYue! Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:58 pm

what on earth was JYP thinking?
man .. we are in 2008 .. these sorts of concepts iare just too old!
the MV was not even tad bit fun, if not awkard .. it would hev been more approprite if JYP kept this song and the MV concept for himself and came up with something else for these poor guys for their first debut song! tons of lucks to them competiting with the rest of the groups!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! Empty Re: JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out!

Post by rosetta16 Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:12 pm

ok if JYP clone himself
good thing he didnt give them his looks
i love themv and the song was very cool
good thing is that 2 am is doing these song
if it was JYP it willnt feel right

rosetta16
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dracupapa Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:02 pm

i think the mv is hilarious and hot!!
great job JYP!!

and yeah i'm agree,, yoobin is definitely 10 out of 10!! JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! 321606

dracupapa
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 18
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Hahahaha rosetta16's so right...THANK GOD THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE HIM....hahahaha he's some ugly dude hahaha....
Ok....L-O-V-E-D the vid, I thought it was really funny and the effects at the beginning were perfect...the song's pretty catchy too and they looked reaaaally good!!!...but there's a guy...that Juhno guy....he looks just like Rain!!! hahahaha...yeap :)
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:29 am

omg, nickhun is so cute >< ..... + Yoobin at the end is totally 10 out of 10!! hahah~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:03 am

haha not bad xD
haha yay yoobin was in the mv!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by gidi Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 am

LOVE this MV.

gidi
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:57 am

Not bad not bad!! Seems like the newer boybands like A'ST1, U-Kiss etc have got more competition! XD
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:35 pm

scene at 2:38.. definitely something JYP entirely thought of XD

Mv was okay... but I want to see them live~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by baybeevyx3 Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 pm

haha i love the ending!!
baybeevyx3
baybeevyx3
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 22
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:37 pm

the MV is funny
the boys are cute and the got talent
I'm looking forward to "One Day" !!!

omg I was JUST thinking if Wonder Girls would have been in it it would have been PERFECT
and here comes YOOBIN!
dang she's definitely ten out of ten all 2PM boys must be drooling so bad JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! 672577
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:12 pm

I actually like it a lot. They defo have moves and probably good vocals . I mean at least the mv is not the typical girl loves boy, one of them dies or smth like that [ which is totally way too dramatic for young people in their 20s]. It actually shows that yeah young people tend to like boobs and stuff more than eternal love .
And the boys are HOT!
Than nick guys is smoking !
Oh and the guy on the right at 1:15- 1:16 he is so good looking !!!!!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yunnie Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:31 pm

man oh man . . . are they hot or what? i mean all of them are freaking yummyyyy

i was expecting more then just this song but whatever their bboy make up
for it, overall they are super eyes candies.

jyp you didn't disappointed me at all but dude that girl got to go, to much boobies for me.
yunnie
yunnie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 61
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:44 pm

not impressed.
they don't bring anything new or interesting to the table in my opinion and their looks are not that great-- i'd rather look at the wondergirls! JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! 140553
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:52 pm

I didnt really like it.
Lets wait for their debut.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Asian_Innocence Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:37 pm

hmm, vocal wise, I don't their singing was strong and all that good.
But the dancing and b-boying was really cool to watch!
The MV sort of reminds me of the old school boybands, like H.O.T. like the song and the dance style.
Except, 2PM has a better style.

One of them is named JunSu...I have a feeling that alot of people will start to compare him to Xiah JunSu.
Eeek,
If I was him,
I would have gotten a stage name instead.
Asian_Innocence
Asian_Innocence
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Asian_Innocence

Back to top Go down

Post by akirou Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:22 pm

I'm incredibly biased =] JYP hasn't totally sold me on the whole 2AM/2PM concept yet, but it'll get there. KHUNNIE!!!

Compared to Gina though, Yoobin ain't rackin in the goods ahha. It's ok, i still love the WGs.

It's just good to know that there is an actual JYP family now, instead of the nonexistent one from before that had Gsoul, joo, and min. that was pretty sad.

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ching Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:59 pm

the mv is stupid and the song is horrible...gosh after all the hype, this idolgoup is just average....even all the backflips can't make up for this weird mv...i notice jaebum is mad ugly and so short

ching
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:07 pm

Ahaha...i liked the ending! [& one of the guys look like Rain..in a good way ^^] I'm looking forward to more of them [their work] in the future and see what JYP has in store for us..because he always has surprises LOLs...
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:23 pm

Wow. They seem to be pretty good, but they're not the best looking... JYP's "pride" 2PM gets perfect score, MV out! 287414
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:31 pm

Their dancing is cool, their vocals suck and the song is bland.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiiy Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:59 am

the mv was funnie mostly the endin
great start =]
Maiiy
Maiiy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down