ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge"

+3
stary06
toocutedoggy
Tangera
7 posters

Go down

"Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge" Empty "Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge"

Post by Tangera Tue May 13, 2008 9:38 am

KBS2TV “Happy Together” Season 3 has finally defeated MBC “Infinity Challenge”, becoming Korea’s highest rated tv show.

"Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge" Untitl15

According to TNS Media, “Happy Together” got 18.2% on 8th May, surpassing “Infinity Challenge” which had 17.2%. This was the first time that “Happy Together” has defeated “Infinity Challenge” after eight weeks of competition.

“Infinity Challenge” which once commanded impressive ratings of 30% in the past has been seeing a decline in ratings to just 20%. With competition hotting up, everyone is waiting to see who will be top come next week.

Source: Coolsmurf

==============================
I guess the audience is getting tired of Infinity Challenge...They need more new segments to keep the audeince interested and entertained! :X Anyway, Happy Together is a rather random yet funny show..So far I only watched the episode with TVXQ and I was laughing throughout the whole show. The segments are rather creative. XP Both Park Myung Soo and Yoo Jae Suk are involved in both shows so I guess the comparison doesn't matter to them...:X
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
"Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

"Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge" Empty Re: "Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge"

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 13, 2008 11:44 am

Happy Together is awesome + it's random and funny ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
"Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

"Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge" Empty Re: "Happy Together" finally beats "Infinity Challenge"

Post by stary06 Tue May 13, 2008 2:52 pm

I've only watched Happy together..
The show is super funny and very creative !! hehe
But whats infinity challenge about??

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Tue May 13, 2008 4:54 pm

^^ two teams play some sort of funny game. i only watch it because alot of funny comedians are on that show. I watched one happy together episode; the one with dbsk xD
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue May 13, 2008 6:00 pm

stary06 wrote:I've only watched Happy together..
The show is super funny and very creative !! hehe
But whats infinity challenge about??

Infinity Challange is where they... get a challenge that they have to accomplish.... seriously purely funny random challenges! Although sometimes they dont always follow the rules, lol.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue May 13, 2008 7:21 pm

I haven't watch "Infinity Challenge" but I bet it's good too I mean
MC YOO! XD haha

but if Mc Yoo is working in both wouldn't that mean that it's the same company?
or no?
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Wed May 14, 2008 12:51 am

Happy Together has Myungsoo and Hwijae.....like duh XD
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down