ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women

+2
princessjanny
tealfirestar07
6 posters

Go down

TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women Empty TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:51 pm

TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women Coming10

Big Bang member TaeYang has received a lot of love even from gag women and was hailed as the "perfect" guy.

TaeYang recently went on a music program and did an interview with gag women Park NaRae and Jung Do Yeon. On this episode, the gag women had went directly to the dressing room to look for TaeYang, and they exchanged greetings there. Park Na Rae praised TaeYang, "I am TaeYang's fan. Whether it's singing or dancing, I don't think there's anything that TaeYang can't do for both."

TaeYang who recently came out with his solo single, and had charmed many with his muscular built and charming dance and performance, also had gag women Park Na Rae and Jung Do Yeon mesmerised by his charisma. TaeYang has also on the program presented signed copies of his first solo single.

On the other hand, Big Bang's recent concert tour has just ended, and on concert performances, TaeYang has also performed his own solo songs. And meanwhile, plans and preparations are being made for his coming solo concert.

cr: sookyung.multiply.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women Empty Re: TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women

Post by princessjanny Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:42 pm

hahah. wow O_O
i didn't know he was that ripped
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :
TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women Empty Re: TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:16 am

6 packs!!! .... 0.0 ( yes, that pic = i just can't take off my eyes w/ that pic) ...xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunie Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:07 am

i just can WOW...!!!
when i see his chocolates TaeYang is "perfect guy" in the eyes of gag women 998223
hyunie
hyunie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 34
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:27 am

hahahaha...
hot body~
no wonder he's perfect in women's eye! XD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:48 pm

woooow~
go tae yang!!!
I want to go to his concerts!!!!
And to Big bangs!!!

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down