ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof"

+3
Cutie
toocutedoggy
soyboy01
7 posters

Go down

Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof" Empty Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof"

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Lee Hyori released her single "Roof Dignity Cat" (지붕 위의 고양이), the OST from her show "Lee Hyori - Off the Record". The song has a house beat that exhibits Hyori's mellow voice, which is very different from her usual sexy dance songs that always make her sound like she's gasping for air. I like that Hyori is playing with different styles, showing that she is maturing in her music career.

On another note, I have no idea why someone translated her song to "Roof Dignity Cat". I mean, it doesn't make any sense! What's so dignifying about the cat, or is it the roof? I don't know. Anyway, it should be translated as "Cat on the Roof".

Lee Hyori - Cat on the Roof (지붕 위의 고양이) [Full Song]
Feat. Jung Jae Hyung
From the Lee Hyori - 'Off The Rec' OST
Release Date: April 29, 2008

Source: paikdoosan
Credit:soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof" Empty Re: Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof"

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 07, 2008 10:07 pm

the background music is weird... -.-

not bad, this song is nice~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof" Empty Re: Lee Hyori releases "Off the Record" OST - "Cat on the Roof"

Post by Cutie Thu May 08, 2008 12:32 am

This song was actually better than I expected from her~ Its not bad~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 08, 2008 2:49 am

i liked the song too ^^.. so pretty !!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu May 08, 2008 7:03 am

What a weird name for a song...but it's a nice song yup.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Thu May 08, 2008 9:32 am

i love the song. and I never like her music . so congrats to her , i guess. her voice does suit the jazzy/brasilian beat , because it's not powerful and it's very soft too
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 08, 2008 10:07 am

Now that I think about it, maybe this is why people were saying "Is this really Hyori's voice?" >.<

I was wondering if they meant it in a bad way or good, but I'm guessing its good~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by kronlim Thu May 08, 2008 8:09 pm

she is really good... she sound really pretty in this song..
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down