ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool

+4
Enchant
Cutie
rosetta16
cjlatina
8 posters

Go down

Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Empty Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool

Post by cjlatina Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Yeh_110

Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool for her new photo shoot by Basic House's fall jeans collection. The theme for the shoot is "BE HERO" the same fashion brand she did after the Olympic T-shirts photo shoot.
In the pics YEH shows her cute playful side, her seductive sexy side, and her cool what's up side. This photo shoot is also part of a campaign for Basic House's new line of "Reform Jeans" fall collection also part of the campaign is a CF where YEH is portraying a "cowboy heroine".

Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Yeh_bh10Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Yeh_bh11Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Yeh_bh12Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Yeh_bh13Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Yeh_bh14Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Yeh_bh15
click on pics to see them larger
PICTURES and SOURCE CREDIT TO: hanfever + Yoon Eun Hye bar in Baidu

Check out more about Basic House at their site http://www.basichouse.co.kr/

Re-T Campaign
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :
Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Empty Re: Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool

Post by rosetta16 Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:07 pm

she looks great sh is super pretty lol

rosetta16
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool Empty Re: Yoon Eun Hye looking cute, sexy, and cool

Post by Cutie Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 pm

I liked the cf~

Thanks for sharing!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:54 pm

hahah i like the cf too~

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:08 am

hah awesome >.<! is she back from Paris yet?
I hope she gets in a new drama!
(HANA YORI DANGO!) ^^ she's such a lovely person =D
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:08 am

she looks pretty!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by la.la.la Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:00 pm

Did the CF mention something about Cambodia at the end? Awesome! I thought those kids looked Cambodian. I'm Cambodia so I think it's great the amount of help and awareness that is being given to Cambodia by Korea Very Happy

Cambodia Fighting!
Korea Fighting!

la.la.la

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Oh.. She looks so cute in them! Must tell my friend!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down