ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth

+8
Yumii
toocutedoggy
koreanlove21
tealfirestar07
xmizzzy
yunho<33
Ochibi
soyboy01
12 posters

Go down

New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth Empty New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth

Post by soyboy01 Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:04 pm

New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth R-eal10

A new idol group who hasn't even debuted yet was featured on a Japanese radio program.

In a time when there is a flood of new idol-wannabes, R-eal has singled itself out. They were introduced to Hallyu enthusiasts in other countries, such as Japan and Thailand. They already boast a fan club of 10,000 members! Why are they so attractive? Members say, "We are R-eaL."

R-eaL made a surprise appearance on a popular TBS program 'Trust in Ako' and was also featured in a spread for a famous Japanese music magazine Ticketpia, titled "R-eal's daring challenge - Run to the death."

R-eaL consists of Yoon (25), Jin Woong (20), Chang Hyun (20), Insuk (20), Sang Il (18). They are determined to become the "real" of Kpop. Praised for their cute dance choreography, their title song 'Make Love' was produced by a popular Japanese producer Hirota Shoauichiro. The MV was directed by Hong Jong Ho.

R-eaL will release their new album sometime in June and will start promoting activites in Korea. By next year, they plan to cross over to Japan to start activites there also. R-eal's daring entrance into the Japanese market with their appearance on the radio program will be aired on Mnet in June.

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of talent they've got...after SHINee, I've been reassured that new idol groups are worth watching out for.

New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth R-eal_10

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth Empty Re: New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth

Post by Ochibi Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:06 pm

They're so old though...lol who cares?
I liked Shinee's songs..so i can't wait for this one haha
soyboy, i think this should go on the blog ^^
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth Empty Re: New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth

Post by soyboy01 Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 pm

I know...they are old...compared to SHINee

Thanks!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:28 pm

they are old 25?! thats older than YUNHO...
o well they look good. lets hope they bring Kpop back.

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:49 pm

wow, the 25 stuck out the most. anywho, greatttt .... more names to memorize xD
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:10 pm

after SHINee, I've been reassured that new idol groups are worth watching out for.

New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth 56561 yup yup.

+ i agree with ochibi, you should put this on the blog XD.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Whoa. kind of a big gap between the ages with R-eaL and SHINee. But I want to hear these guys. Wait so did they debut in Japan first or something? just curious.
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:10 pm

They haven't debuted yet....they will soon though
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:25 pm

hmmm.... what with this year's boyband name?

A'st1 > SHINee > R-eaL

... =.= ...
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:11 pm

they kind of old but pretty cute.. =.="
neways... can't wait for their songs to come out.. ^^
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Another group.... 5 more names to remember New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth 364153

They seem to have much success, even though they havent debuted yet~~

Lookin' forward to their mv~
Although, I wonder what their style will be (pop?...considering their " 'cute' choreography...")

And most of all, I'm curious what their company is..
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:30 am

^ haha true 5 more names to remember...I am kind of getting tired with all these idol groups appearing from nowhere...but if they are good, then I'll consider looking out for their songs and news. :X
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:00 am

aren't they too old to be idols? and what's the right way to pronounce their name?
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:39 pm

yeah, I was surprised with the ages. I felt old seeing Shinee's member's ages. and now, seeing this group's ages, they seem sorta old. haha, I hope they're good.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:27 pm

sparkler wrote:aren't they too old to be idols? and what's the right way to pronounce their name?

I know, whats they way to pronounce their names!? All these groups with weird names, makes it so hard New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth 436362

I thought it was something like 'r' - eel (as two separate words.)

But the way they say it in the sentences, maybe its its just 'real'?

New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth 261911 New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth 671754 New cute idol group, R-eaL, sings the truth 364153
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down