ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback!

+14
yunho<33
tealfirestar07
ShenYue!
noonoo_shoo
akirou
Peony
toocutedoggy
p00p
chocoholix
13angels*
Cutie
hZKitty
strawberrybj
soyboy01
18 posters

Go down

Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! Empty Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback!

Post by soyboy01 Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:36 am

Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! Kara10

Kara made their comeback all dolled up in cute pink outfits with two new members. They made an upbeat performance of their title song "Rock You" on July 24 for Mnet. Unfortunately, their stage became a torture fest, with indiscriminate yelps and unbearable falsettos. They were trying too hard. And do they think the audience is deaf?! They don't have to scream into the mic "Shake it, shake it!"

Credit: S2bjoo

Last edited by soyboy01 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! Empty Re: Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback!

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 am

ouch! that hurts...sorry to Kara but it was really bad...i thought their voices are more R&B-ish...this song just remind me of some kindergarden's talent show...hope they have better single to promote in their new album...eesshh...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! Empty Re: Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback!

Post by hZKitty Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:02 am

strawberrybj wrote:ouch! that hurts...sorry to Kara but it was really bad...i thought their voices are more R&B-ish...this song just remind me of some kindergarden's talent show...hope they have better single to promote in their new album...eesshh...

Really bad is an understatement ... that was pure pain right there !
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:54 am

I dont usually listen to Kara... but I hope they werent always like this TT.TT

ugh.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:02 pm

well that wasnt a good come back.
well Im getting sick of cute image.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholix Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:20 pm

this is wat happens when u get greedy and try to outdo both snsd and wonder girls at the same time lol

...really sad tho, they were much better before this change just not competitive enough

really thought they would step up and improve to compete with the other girl groups, but for wat its worth i personally think the new revamped baby vox blew their chance too, so its just snsd, wonder girls and yg's female big bang left

hope that it'll be a nice competition =)

chocoholix

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:16 pm

I liked it. :)
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:41 pm

umm, i though Rock it is a Rock-ish song , and it's a bumble gum song after all?

this song is not really attractive.....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:20 pm

the previous KARA image is better than this one. My ears~~ T_T
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by akirou Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:50 pm

kara ruined their chances at being taken seriously. how disappointing.

let's hope those YG girls arent on crack.

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:15 pm

im sorry but after a minute and a half I couldnt go on.

I hope that this is a one off. Cos I couldnt hear the music behind them, just their screaching voices. O_O

I swear they had better voices than this? Or was I wrong?

Anyhow, their outfits and song seem like theyre directly competing with a certain Girl group.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:07 pm

OHMGOD!! not another SNSD!!!! NO! CAN'T BE!!!!
Have they released their MV yet .. i looked everywhere .. not out yet?
How could they go on about their comback without releasing their MV first?!
could it be ... the comback image was a test run? LET'S HOPE IT WAS!
DSP, i had just started trusting YOU!
HOW COULD YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF LIKE THAT?
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:30 pm

i think i'd like more it sans the cutesy dresses.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:05 pm

YESS I'VE BEEN WAITING

time to watch!

AFTER WATCHING:
omgg. -_-

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tunafishie Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:14 am

Even though they sing worse than snsd, I don't think anybody can hate them more than hating snsd. LOL

tunafishie
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by CLY Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:22 am

i used to love kara...when there 4578948 girlgroups debuted, I chosed to support kara cause their vocals at live performances were beter than the others, I saw more quality in them.

But this comeback...it's the worse kara could make. They shouldn't do the cute act anymore, eventough the newcomers are very young, the others have matured a lot...the cute act is very downgrading. I'm blaming the company for this, I really hope kara will survive this huge bump on the road.

it feels strange without sunghee... Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! 610239
CLY
CLY
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://broodjehagelslag.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:40 am

^ i find the perf better than snsd's

lol they're still cute~ just please don't turn into another snsd... T__T
<_< i miss sunghee...
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:53 pm

Candi wrote:^ i find the perf better than snsd's

lol they're still cute~ just please don't turn into another snsd... T__T
<_< i miss sunghee...

I KNOW. I MISS SUNGHEE TOOOOOOO. T.T

sooo not cool. i just listened to their new single/mini album and it was BADDDDDDD. =(
they were soo good. now it just eh. i really liked their first album. why can't they just go back to they way things were. T.T

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Kara makes cute, yet ear-piercing comeback! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down