ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris

5 posters

Go down

Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris Empty Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris

Post by Tangera Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:40 am

Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris 2008060900001612008060800675_0

Actress Yoon Eun Hye, who has been away from the limelight for quite some time, published photos of herself to tell fans about her recent happenings.

Since the completion of MBC “Coffee Shop 1st Prince” drama, Yoon Eun Hye has been on vacation with the occasional CF filming in between. On the afternoon of 7th June, through her Cyworld minihompy, she posted photos of herself in Paris. Wearing a casual t-shirt plus brown scarf wrapped around her neck, Eun Hye looked really relaxed and enjoying a slow walk through the streets of Paris.

Yoon Eun Hye expressed

Paris always gives me a different feeling everytime I go there. Althought Paris is still Paris, but I always see things that I never seen before in the past. Maybe because I always use a different perspective to feel Paris or because I’ve matured. Hopefully, I can see another side of Paris when I’m here again next time.

Yoon Eun Hye had lent her vocals to Mighty Mouth “I Love You” song a while back and the song is still highly popular now.

Source: Coolsmurf

================================================
ahhh...haven't heard any news about her for a long time...so she went on a vacation! I want to visit Paris too!! >.< Hope that she'll film more interesting/fun dramas when she returns~
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris Empty Re: Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris

Post by Peony Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:00 am

that doesn't look like her, lol

But that's nice that she's taking a break, it seemed like she was being overworked. Paris is an awesome vacation spot, hope she has fun~~
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :
Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris Empty Re: Yoon Eun Hye having a break in Paris

Post by kronlim Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:37 pm

she looks like she is really tired... it's good that she is resting..
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:01 pm

i miss her alot in shows . bring back variety shows~
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:10 am

i wish she could come back soon and act in a drama again!! miss her!!
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down