ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"!

4 posters

Go down

Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"! Empty Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"!

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:34 am

Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"! Seo_ta10

Hail the return of the King of Rock! Seo Tai Ji finally released his long awaited mini album: Seo Tai Ji 8th Atomos Part Moai.

Check out his single - MOAI. It's an awesome song that fuses Techno and Electronica in a nice, mellow beat. Perhaps it's a nice lullaby for the MOAI...

This is not the official MV; it's a game trailer..
Seo Tai Ji - MOAI (single)

Credit: paikdoosan

Last edited by soyboy01 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"! Empty Re: Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"!

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:16 am

Er...what's a MOAI?

The song sounds nice and unique...i kinda like it.. now can't wait for the whole album!
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"! Empty Re: Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"!

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 pm

The song is good.... but cant wait for the mv to hear it together~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 pm

you have no idea how fast my heart was beating when I read the topic title soyboy! XD

I feel so lame.

And damn. Things feel so right now that he is back and in action! <3 <3 <3

The song is very game-ish, I really enjoyed listening to it. Or am I too blind to bias? HECK NO! SEO TAIJI CAN DO NO WRONG!

Seo Taiji is KING OF ALL! not just rock Wink so much love to you soyboy for sharing! <3 <3

edit for picture adding: Check out the lines for people to buy his album!!!! <3
Seo Tai Ji releases 8th album and single "MOAI"! 61280685ee0

KYAH!
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down