ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album!

+3
ShenYue!
sinbeee*
soyboy01
7 posters

Go down

Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album! Empty Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album!

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Kim Dong Wan finally released his MV for his title song "Secret" for his second album. Tiffany from SNSD supposedly did a narration for Dong Wan but it was literally one line around 3:10 saying, "I think everthing turned out wrong." Her voice definitely doesn't fit in the MV. Other than that, great song with good beats with an electronica feel. The MV is also shot with beautiful Kim Min Sun and has a cute storyline.

Title: Secret
Album: vol.2 The Secret
Release Date: May 2008

MV features Kim Dong Wan & Kim Min Sun.
Narration by Tiffany of SNSD.

Source: SMarie7
Credit:soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album! Empty Re: Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album!

Post by sinbeee* Thu May 08, 2008 1:23 am

why tiffany?
i bet 60 year old men cut out that part of the song and are playing it over and over again
she seriously needs to get kicked back to cali and continue being a prissy, regular korean american girl

sinbeee*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :
Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album! Empty Re: Kim Dong Wan releases MV "Secret" for 2nd album!

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 08, 2008 2:45 am

i think i got deaf!
where the hell was the narration?
i heard a two word long sentences from a random woman somewhere in the middle! WAS THAT IT?
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu May 08, 2008 7:02 am

It's quite a nice song, and the MV is indeed interesting...but tiffany ruined everything. sad..
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 08, 2008 12:46 pm

^ I fucking didn't even heard her .. where was she?
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 08, 2008 7:34 pm

Around 3:10, she said "I think everything turned out wrong."
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 08, 2008 7:54 pm

^ OH! so i heard that what i thought i did!
for that one sentence .. they made such a hooha in the industry?
WOW it really pays to be a SM's artist!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kronlim Thu May 08, 2008 8:15 pm

i don't really like this song... and why did they have to use tiffany?? it totally does not fit...
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 08, 2008 10:10 pm

hai~ why choose her? they should choose me, i can said her part !! lol (j/k) .... lol

but still.... hai~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sun May 11, 2008 3:26 am

i just listened to his song..
it's pretty good and the MV
was pretty interesting too

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down