ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face

+5
Peony
SUJUDB
LinaBeanAbear12
Cutie
tealfirestar07
9 posters

Go down

"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face Empty "Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:18 pm

"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face 20080720"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face 20080721

"Singer without a face" Zia has finally revealed her face in her official first album photos.

All this while, Zia who did not revealed her face at all, had netizens guessing and some of them had posted on the internet saying that she "is probably ugly". And there were news from her company that she had disappeared after hearing such things said against her.

But looking at the album photos, Zia had large beautiful eyes and a pretty cute look.

Zia's first album "Road Movie" will be release online on 12th July, offline on 14th July. And the song "I look only at you" featuring Big Bang TOP will also be collected in the album.

cr: sookyung.multiply.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face Empty Re: "Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:28 pm

She isnt that ugly. Pretty.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face Empty Re: "Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:35 pm

lol wtf? she isn't even 'not that ugly' or 'pretty' she's adorable and I like her nose and smile, of course her eyes are lovely. wtf did they hide her face for? I heard her own company said she wasn't the best looking girl..But ummmm......o.O; she looks better than all of SNSD rofl. XD

Not a bad looking woman at all, her voice is amazing.

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100"Singer without a face" Zia finally showed her face Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:01 pm

LinaBeanAbear12 wrote:lol wtf? she isn't even 'not that ugly' or 'pretty' she's adorable and I like her nose and smile, of course her eyes are lovely. wtf did they hide her face for? I heard her own company said she wasn't the best looking girl..But ummmm......o.O; she looks better than all of SNSD rofl. XD

Not a bad looking woman at all, her voice is amazing.

yes! i agree!! and this singer knows that her fans actually likes her songs and her voice and not because of her face/outer appearance, so i'm sure that is very special to her :)

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:17 pm

finally!! she's very cute. Girl, you need to flaunt your face
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:34 pm

for some reason her looks remind me of zhoumi's from suju-m
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by pd2002 Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:07 am

Heaven Voice. She's AMAZING !

pd2002

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:50 am

I like her hair! And her dress colour!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:29 pm

she's so pretty!!! what was her management thinking?!?!?!
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down