ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song

+2
Super Gal
strawberrybj
6 posters

Go down

Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song Empty Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:42 am

Big Bang member TOP will come out again for singer Zia.

Zia is in the last stage of preparing for her first official album, and TOP has participated in one of the rap part for her song.

TOP got the role of the featuring with the help of one of Yang Hyun Suk's representatives. This representative of Yang Hyun Suk is actually a fan of Zia.

And with the request of Zia's company TaeWon Entertainment's president Jung TaeWon, TOP participated as a featured artiste to rap in the song "그대만 보여요 (I only see you)". It was revealed that TOP is also a fan of Zia.

The MV for Zia's first album was revealed on 9th July online. The MV, which cost 1 billion Korean Won to make, and involved actors Shin Hyun Joon and Miss Korea Honey Lee, has got much attention from fans and netizens.

Zia's first album "Road Movie" will be released on 14th July.
credit: www.sookyung.multiply.com

Zi-A's I Only See You MV

credit: VickyisVIP

-------------
Zia and TOP are not in the MV. I don't even know how Zia looks like....
Honey lee is the main girl in the MV..something i really hate from Korean MV is i don't understand what is happening?!
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song Empty Re: Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song

Post by Super Gal Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 am

oowwwh, i want to kiss u for this. kamsahamnida~

TOP is Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song 274759
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :
Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song Empty Re: Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song

Post by Peony Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:09 pm

interesting, I heard we'll get to see Zia's face soon but her own management company stated that she didn't have the best face...
-_- evil company, not the best marketing strategy and just plain mean..
btw, I love your avatar, strawberrybj! It's so cute!
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:24 pm

starting to show up in a lot of places. can't wait to hear the song.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Big Bang TOP featured in 'the singer without a face', Zia's new song Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:26 pm

Peony wrote:interesting, I heard we'll get to see Zia's face soon but her own management company stated that she didn't have the best face...
-_- evil company, not the best marketing strategy and just plain mean..

At least they were being honest so we dont expect too much XD
But yeah... slightly mean there... >__>

But I like the song~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:25 am

Peony wrote:
thanks! that will be me and my taeyang, still grooving 50 years later =))
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 pm

TOP is beastly awesome. <3 Love that guy's rapping. lol.
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down