ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire"

+2
lil_miss94
RiceRiceBaby
6 posters

Go down

2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Empty 2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire"

Post by RiceRiceBaby Wed May 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Fire MV Street Version

Credits to wondersmurf

Fire MV Space Version

Credits to wondersmurf

NICE. *nods head*
2NE1's debut was worth waiting for. Probably the best new girl group this year.^^

Last edited by RiceRiceBaby on Wed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 1002NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Empty Re: 2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire"

Post by lil_miss94 Wed May 06, 2009 5:58 pm

HOT!

i like the first mv
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :
2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Empty Re: 2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire"

Post by sakuyahikari Wed May 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Yay! They finally debuted! The song gives off a cool reggae vibe (or at least what I'm hearing? o_o) ^_^ I like it overall. Thank you YG for not creating another cutesy group for K-Pop (I think we already have enough >_>) And, is that a Royce? o.o
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Wed May 06, 2009 6:05 pm

sakuyahikari wrote:Yay! They finally debuted! The song gives off a cool reggae vibe (or at least what I'm hearing? o_o) ^_^ I like it overall. Thank you YG for not creating another cutesy group for K-Pop (I think we already have enough >_>) And, is that a Royce? o.o

^^Yep, it's a reggae vibe. Though, I don't know if that's a Rolls Royce, I can't tell fancy cars apart.

By the way, in the space version-who's the girl dressed like a bunny? Is that Minji? Sorry, I know their names and I know CL and Sandara by face, but not the other 2. If bunny girl is Minji, that's kinda wrong. She's only 15 isn't she? Correct me if I'm wrong.
It's kinda sad to see underaged girls in showbiz, having to wear a bunny bathing suit to look grown. Pedophile's fantasy.

Anyways, still a great song.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :
2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 1002NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm

^ NOPE , the bunny girl is Park Bom

Minji is the one with short hair

... i am loving CL !! (she's just like female G-dragon )XD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Thu May 07, 2009 3:16 am

they are definitely the best gal group of the yr..
the song is great!! and ya CL is just like the female GD..
cant wait to see their debut performance=D

Last edited by steph on Thu May 07, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Thu May 07, 2009 5:24 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:^ NOPE , the bunny girl is Park Bom

Minji is the one with short hair

... i am loving CL !! (she's just like female G-dragon )XD

^^thank you.
Now I know I was just rantin' for nothin'. LOL!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri May 08, 2009 11:17 pm

iono. i'm just not feeling the song. maybe i need to listen to it more. i hope they come out with some better stuff. I liked lollipop...but that might have been only because big bang was on there.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
2NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 1002NE1 Finally Makes Their Debut With Two Versions Of "Fire" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down