ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

+47
rayna
ihearthp
strawberrybj
see
Jenny
p00p
sookyung
Key_addict
firegoddess716
koreanlove21
winterkisses
ayane000
Ikaru
steph
hyunie
rawi
faith
Metwitchy
capri-shiqi
kamile
sunnycing
TroubledAqua
cjlatina
AnimeErushii
kiki
noonoo_shoo
heiferwood
melloweed
tealfirestar07
13angels*
Super Gal
madibi
ching
toocutedoggy
akirou
Cutie
Candi
Yumii
cute_mandoo
hZKitty
Hannie*Saru
slackerkain
soyboy01
Tangera
louise
xjjjLOVE
ShenYue!
51 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:27 pm

soyboy01 wrote:Totally agree with Slackerkain...

Touché louise - WG performed 'KIssing YOu' so much better than SNSD. It's just too bad that WG had to stoop down to SNSD's level to sing that song. The song itself is so ditsy.

On another note, SNSD was an eyesore to watch. Seo Hyun ruined the cute 'omona' by looking like a constipated blowfish. Jessica looks like she's going to shoot darts out of her eyes. Yuri looks like she's about to slap someone. And what's up with Yoona's fugly facial expression? HAHA...the best part was Tiffany looking fake - something must have got in her eye because she winked way too many times. She couldn't even manage to paste on a decent smile - it looked more like a grimace. She probably got ants up her skirt trying to hold up her face and keep her pride.

LMAO took the words outta my mouth.

hi wrote:WG SUCKED...I MEAN SERIOUSLY, THEY LOOK HORRIBLE IN THOSE OUTFITS.
SNSD ARE BETTER SINGERS THAN THEM AT LEAST SNSD SANG IN TUNE WHILE WG SOUNDED LIKE DEAD MULES-_-;;

rofl. what's w/the caps? geez. someone's trying a little too hard to believe the lies Wink
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

Post by soyboy01 Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:47 pm

By the way, Soshi-rollers are not welcome in the forum, so scram!

Last edited by soyboy01 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by melloweed Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:51 pm

Daaaaaaang. Wonder Girls OWNED "Kissing You"~ and yeah really, SNSD songs can't be that vocally challenging because even our dear-but-can't-sing-so-well Sohee sounded decent!

melloweed

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:52 pm

Agreed with soyboy!
yeah they are doing doing a wonderful job on the blog!
why the waste of your energy to come all the way here?
if you call us anti .. isn't it pretty lame for you to come all the way tracking down our every single posts not only on the blog but our forum too ?! man, are we too popular!?
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_mandoo Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:11 pm

ching wrote:snsd are more talented. Their vocals are more stable and appealing....WG is all about looks and no talent...Sohee can't even sing. Taeyeon's voice is so good...

I have to disagreed with you. It should be the opposite "Wonder Girls ARE MORE TALENTED. Their vocals are MORE STABLE AND APPEALING....SNSD IS ALL ABOUT LOOKS AND NO TALENT...Sunny can't even SING. YeEun's voice is so good..." Laughing

cute_mandoo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:20 pm

ShenYue! wrote:Agreed with soyboy!
yeah they are doing doing a wonderful job on the blog!
why the waste of your energy to come all the way here?
if you call us anti .. isn't it pretty lame for you to come all the way tracking down our every single posts not only on the blog but our forum too ?! man, are we too popular!?

I love the way how everyone takes this so lightly! lol.
So many "guests" came here to support their little 9 idols..... I wondered why they bothered coming here when they all seem to have a great dislike for SYP girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 617770
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:23 pm

I don't want Epik High ruined... they are too good for that shit. girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 946930
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:27 pm

I have to say, What the hell? Both performances couldnt end fast enough.

I never liked 'Kissing you', and that song will never sound like music to me, its just brain oozing crap. I felt so sorry for the Wonder Girls, it must have been painful to perform it and still manage to somehow look sincere. Wonder Girls are performers and the only thing that made it look different to the SNSD performance, is the visual effect of clones on the side. If they managed to find some clones and have them dance along with them they would have surpassed any performance of SNSD of that shit of a song. The fact that YooBin was even singing, shows you how little singing talent you need to sing that song, and I only say that because she's a rapper.

I physically felt ill watching SNSD perform 'Tell Me'. Did anyone else notice how overkill the audience was during the performance? If they were 'for' or 'against' SNSD, I cant even tell, it was just OVERKILL. I mean if they were screaming for SNSD why the hell didnt SNSD feed off the crowd and actually look like they were enjoying it or simpy look like "performers". I swear it looked like a crappy 8am school assembly performance. But school assemblies have more passion. Would it kill these girls to look like they were enjoying it and were performing it, isnt IT theyre job? What ever happened to 'professionalism'?

There's no need to discuss vocals and/or dancing, it was just disappointing. What was Music Bank thinking, actually hold on, Music Bank wasnt thinking, they were too busy cashing cheques.

Worst 'Special Stage' ever.

And soyboy your comments about the girls were spot on!

p.s Taeyon really DID look like a little boy in drag in that performance.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:35 pm

wow. Sohee surprised me. seems like her singing has improved.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeErushii Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:54 pm

My only words are What the hell?! Shocked Twisted Evil Listening to Sushi makes me sick. I mean they can't sing tell me well enough. *two thumbs down* I like WG's singing of Kissing You better! Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Though Sushi's vocals got better, but I still hate em'

Last edited by AnimeErushii on Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add some more words)
AnimeErushii
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Did u guys notice that when the Wondergirls sung SNSD Kissing U song they actually made the song their own. They took control of that song. YAY WONDERGIRLS!!!!!! girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 56561 girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 998223

Those SNSD bitches just mimic what the Wondergirls did (vocally) and didn't make the song theirs like the Wondergirls did.

The Wondergirls won hands down. girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 321606 girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 321606 girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 321606 girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 321606
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by akirou Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:37 pm

sooo, AllKpop did a similar article to Shenyue's...cept it favored Sushi. First thing I'm thinking is..."What are these people on?"

=____= and the comments on shenyue's main article are amusing. I know this "special stage" would end up in a bash war between morons. Real fans know better than to take part in such a thing. hooray for shenyue =]

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 2 Empty SNSD & Wondergirls

Post by xthienan Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:53 pm

~Both groups did great and I'm sure they practiced really hard for that special performance!
Hope to see them again soon soon :)
SNSD <3 WonderGirls <3

xthienan

Back to top Go down

Post by TroubledAqua Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:22 pm

Ok basically I want to agree what everyone has mostly been saying. WG killed 'Kissing You' (in a good way Very Happy) while SNSD killed 'Tell Me' (in a bad way...).

WG forced to do the original dance moves to 'Kissing You' kinda sicken me a little. Honestly both 'Tell Me' and 'So Hot' have cutesie moves in them but 'Kissing You' was so over-the-top, trying too hard to look innocent.

SNSD doing 'Tell Me' seemed really forced. I don't know, I felt a sense of pressured (?) while watching it. It is as if SNSD didn't want to perform that song. However, I must admit that they didn't do AS bad as I was expecting it to be.
TroubledAqua
TroubledAqua
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnycing Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:35 pm

HONESTLY! wonder girls perform better,
u all see Snsd face~ god! is annoying!
They seem not very happy at all,
WG is so cheerful!
I support WG~

sunnycing
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://jae-ringo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:52 pm

I was thinking....in this special stage, 5 girls performed a song originally performed by 9 girls and pulled it off rather okay ( i really wouldn't say both groups had a superb performance)...so doesn't this show that either 4 out of the 9 girls were just extra people (like random and there probably just to boost popularity) or that the 9 people's vocals weren't enough to match up to 5 people's?

no wait...what i said doesn't seem to make sense...*re-thinks*
anyway, both groups are more suitable for their own songs. i didn't really like the idea of wonder girls with lollies in the first place...i don't think SNSD's tell me choreography is very lousy, perhaps people just prefer the orginal one better. tiffany made (a) mistake somewhere though. she was slower by half a beat. even if it was lousy, it isn't exactly SNSD's fault...it's whoever choreographed it.

ohmy. i sound a teeny bit like a sushi roller. >.< just this once.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kamile Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:20 am

why do i think that wonder girls did better and snsd dont?..

it feels like wonder girls was singing their own song and being happy performing it while snsd is being forced to do the performance?.. whats with their forced(?) smiles?..

like WG better..
kamile
kamile
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by capri-shiqi Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:33 am

actually. they all looked constipated.

they don't seems to be happy performing Tell Me.

2 girls in SNSD didn't get to sing, YoonA and this other girl.
I can't be bothred to go find out their names cause it'd be a watse of time.

why are they even holding mics when they aren't singing?

And Sunny. She's horrible.
My poor ear drums.

My tone death brother can even sing better than her!

Sunny totally ruined that whole part, they should let the other 2 girls who didn't get to sing, sing her part.

and what's with Tiffany? Her way too small eyes should stop winking.
It made my brother feel like slapping her face. =.=

*No joke. My brother knows how to sing Irony, Tell Me and So Hot.*
xDDD

And what's with the special remix part for HyoYeon to dance?
Too desperate to showcase her 'talent'?

and oh please. Yoobin did the rap ALONE.
SNSD needs 2 people. ^^

Jessica looks like her wanna kill someone and YoonA looks like she need to pee or shit, cause her facial expression is =.=

Taeyeon, hmm.. is she like ready to punch the cameraman or something?

And Wonder Girls looked soo cute.
I smiled watching it. It's so cheerful and all.
they ARE performers. ^^

Wonder Girls JJANG!

Last edited by capri-shiqi on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE WONDER GIRLS PWNS.)
capri-shiqi
capri-shiqi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://singapore-tvxq.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Metwitchy Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:40 am

I listened to WG perf. first and omgg ! they're so amazing ~ ! i listened to it a couple of times then i played SNSD... -.-" goodness ! wen everyone said sunny's voice was >.<" ! i didnt really believe at first... n wen it got to her part ! I FREAKEN JUMPED UP ! sooo horrible !

Wen WG performed "kissing you", i thought it wasnt the same song ! Soheeeee ~ gr8 improvement !

WG <3 ~ !
Metwitchy
Metwitchy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:52 am

Sohee really sounds like she improved! I was surprised to hear her!

But Tiffany did sound okay.. I was quite surprised. And I thought she was rapping? The rap part was quite okay, and as usual I think the Tell me dance is so cool.

WG should have chosen another song, but they were actually not bad..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rawi Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:52 am

Sunny’ voice like the DUCK in Tell Me perform !!!
I never like Kiss you performed (In snsd’ver.)
But when I see WG Kiss you performed >> This is very awesome >//<
They all so Cute ^^ They have charisma for perform on the stage.

Proud for them ^^

rawi

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunie Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:56 am

both of them cute enough.....
but please... wg with short skirt n lollipops.... actually...like parody to me....

i thought they're cute when singing so hot, irony n tell me... say no no to singing a song like kissing u.... kissing u fit with snsd image....
but both of them really show me their hard work... when WG busy with their so hot promo... the performance quite good... if they have more time to practice....i think the performance will better....
hyunie
hyunie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 34
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 am

lol..i think both of the groups done well and i agreed that wg cover of kissing u is better than snsd especially ye eun where she sing tae yeon's part towards the end..she did better then tae yeon there cause she does not scream like tae yeon..haha get wat i mean?

whereas for snsd cover of wg tell me, i think that they actually also do quite well except for sunny where she spoilt the performance..her voice sounds weird and its abit crack..and i dun reli like hye yeon solo dancing part..is like not suitable to suddenly put solo dancing part there..the others done well but yoona she obviously does not look happy there cause i never see her smile at all..thats quite dissappointing lo..and seo hyun( is dat her name) she looks absolutely stunning there..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:56 am

LOL...
wat happened to tell me...
personally i think wg did a great job. but they can just throw off the lollipops. That will be better!
for snsd....i prefer wg doin it...they can dance & sing better to it.
sorry..no offense..
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRT2512 Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:24 am

Sohee sounds soo good in this perf, I was quiet surprised.
Im also happy that Yoobin sang in this perf^^
Overall, WG did well (but the lollipops and the annoying short skirts annoys me soooo bad!) ^^

Abt SNSD...well, lets just say that "Tell Me" is jst ruined...
(OMG, Tifanny...Why Tiffany...WHY?!)Tho the rappin part wsnt that bad but still, the rest are...umm...well..
No Comment~

Oh well....

MoRT2512

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next