ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album

+4
koreanlove21
xjjjLOVE
Sweet Pink
soyboy01
8 posters

Go down

Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album Empty Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album

Post by soyboy01 Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album Kim_bu10

Legendary singer, Kim Bum Soo, returns with his 6th album "The Practical Usage of Sadness." The album contains a duet with Younha and a featuring by Wonder Girls' Yoobin in the song "Do You Know That?" that shows off her sweet rap. The title song goes by the same title as the album "The Practical Usage of Sadness" and displays Bum Soo's endearing vocals. It seems like it'll be another hit song. Kim Bum Soo is well known for his past favorites that many other artists like to sing, such as "Bogoshipda" "One Day" and "Promise."

The music video for "The Practical Usage of Sadness" features actor Ji Sung, who starred in the hit 2008 medical drama "New Heart."

[MV]Kim Bum Soo - The Practical Usage of Sadness

Credit: Monkey0938

Kim Bum Soo (ft. Wonder Girls' Yoobin) - Do You Know That?

Credit: jaeurazn1

Source: artnews.kr
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album Empty Re: Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album

Post by Sweet Pink Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:08 pm

His song with Wonder Girls' Yoobin is really pretty.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :
Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album Empty Re: Kim Bum Soo collab with WG and Younha in 6th album

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:44 pm

I love it I really do ^^
the song with Yoobin was heavenly ~ <3333
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:41 pm

Ooh I like the songs!!! Especially the one with Yoobin, I think another legendary song from Kim BumSoo is about come =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:26 am

Wow...I like both songs!! Both of them are going to be great hits!! <3
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:04 am

Thanks for posting this up! I really enjoyed the songs~ ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:52 am

i ove the Yoobin colab ! I can't wait for that to hit the music stations, maybe they'll make a MV !
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:39 pm

ooo..
the song is nice!!! xD
such collab!~~
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down