ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

+47
rayna
ihearthp
strawberrybj
see
Jenny
p00p
sookyung
Key_addict
firegoddess716
koreanlove21
winterkisses
ayane000
Ikaru
steph
hyunie
rawi
faith
Metwitchy
capri-shiqi
kamile
sunnycing
TroubledAqua
cjlatina
AnimeErushii
kiki
noonoo_shoo
heiferwood
melloweed
tealfirestar07
13angels*
Super Gal
madibi
ching
toocutedoggy
akirou
Cutie
Candi
Yumii
cute_mandoo
hZKitty
Hannie*Saru
slackerkain
soyboy01
Tangera
louise
xjjjLOVE
ShenYue!
51 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

Post by ayane000 Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:59 am

ShenYue! wrote:girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 20080710

Credit for picture: coolsmurf

LOL girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 953737 That top pic of yoona girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 207651 Very Happy LOLOL
--------------------------------------------------

Snsd can't sing for shit. Its a fact. They have officially ruined WG's trademark song.
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :
girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:04 am

obviously people here will support for the opposite party if SNSD is the other party =.= common look at Fahrenheit, Rain(Bie) and F4 these people are the real one thats eating shit ~.~

Back to top Go down

Post by winterkisses Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:16 am

Compared to SNSD, I feel that WG did a really good job. It's a bit odd since it is not their usual style but they carried it off. Sunye still managed to look sexy though it's a cutesy song. Very Happy I felt that their performance was much more heartfelt though. It's obvious that they are doing their best and they delivered it.

SNSD, on the other hand, seemed reluctant. Maybe because they have a lot of members so it's hard to deliver something that is not their song very well. It didn't feel like their performance was heartfelt at all. Some of them didn't even have much expression like Jessica and Taeyeon. I know it's not their song but they can still try to be more into the song and be much more expressive other than a few tight-lip smiles. It really make them seem reluctant. Tiffany was over-expressive though. It look as if she was trying too hard or something got into her eye (maybe that was what really happened).

Anyways, this is just my take on the whole thing: I think Wonder Girls did a brilliant job and they totally delivered the performance.

If anyone wants to higher quality clips here it is. Winder Girl also perfomed So Hot on the same day. It is great amazing performance, Is it just me or SoHee sound sick?

Tell Me by SNSD
Kissing You by Wonder Girls
So Hot by Wonder Girl

winterkisses
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :
girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:22 pm

lol WonderGirls OWNED!!!!! hahaha. and look at how different the outfits were too. From WGs clothes to SNSDs clothes, such a big difference, and honestly I prefer WGs clothes than short skirts and lollipops. ew hahaha. Urgh SNSD totally messed up "Tell Me'. =[
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx-viva- Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:29 pm

I totally agree. Tiffany was like trying to hard to be cute or whatever she was trying to do because it didnt work!!
And the omona! Ohh....I didnt like it. The blowfish face. What was that about?
But SNSD did look like they were forced to do it and didnt wanna bother doing it. I only saw Sooyoung smiling.
And the girl who sang the second bridge sounded really bad!!!
I hate how I keep hearing SNSD actually made the performance bearable.

Xx-viva-

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:24 pm

when the rapping part in Tell Me came on and the girls started 'rapping'
i started getting all shivery and i got goosebumps it was that scary
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Empty WG OWNED<3

Post by Caroline Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:32 pm

im also sick of hearing people say how snsd made TELL ME bearable...
you gotta be kidding right? i wanted to throw up watching them perform this...
only WG can pull off tell me the RIGHT way

on the otherhand WG made kissing you SO MUCH better...i've never seen
a SNSD performance cause well...i don't like them but i was comparing it
and i wanted to pull out my hair watching SNSD...

yeah im a snsd hater but i call out what i see...

WONDER GIRLS FIGHTING<3

Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by SUSHI RO Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:43 pm

SNSD SUCKED SOO MUCH I MEAN THEY SUCKED. SEOHYUN SCARED THE SHIt out of me when she did her OMana. She looked like the girl in one miss call. And the rap was wired. YURI doesn not have attitude niether does Heoyeon. NObody can rap as powerful as Yoobin. There dance was not energize as wonder girls. There not as natural as wonder girls. Snsd has no energy they think that there are good.

SUSHI RO

Back to top Go down

Post by -kawaii- Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:25 pm

this was quoted from Wonder Girls Official Thread @ Soompi. Just wanted to share with you guys how rude those Soshi fans can be. girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 364863

"You guys, after the special stage, Wonder Girls + Soshi fanclubs decides to fight in the end .. so what happened was while Wonder Girls were performing Kissing You, Soshi fans were screaming the part of their chants for their girls which goes like Ji Geum Eun Sonyushidae, Aperodo Sonyeoshidae, Youngwonie Sonyeoshidae and after Sun Mi sang her part first, the fans shouted Seo Joohyun which angered a lot of WonderFuls. Also during Tell Me, where WonderFuls usually say, "Sun Mi Gah Jo Ah," the Wonderfuls informed the Soshi fans again again and again not to use that chant but they shouted "Fany Gah Jo ah" during the Tell Me performance. A fan wrote, "You guys .. watch out .. you guys hurt our kids .. you guys watch out .. still we wanted to stay MannerFuls .. and I said after I watched Music Bank .. that both teams did really well .. you guys did this .. to our kind Wonder Girls .. you do this kind of things ... during Dream Concert .. we didn't do anything wrong to you .. you guys watch out .. our Wonder Girls babies .. you guys hurt them .. I can never forgive you guys .."

-kawaii-

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Empty Wonder girls sushi colab

Post by BoBoLi0u Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:27 pm

gosh. the diff between the legs.

no comment for sushi

BoBoLi0u

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Empty Comment on the Wondergirls + Soshi collabs

Post by Jenny Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:55 am

Again again and again, WG did a good job. Not excellent or wonderful but good. (:
WG sounded so cheerful. They even showed us their strong vocals. YeEun and SoHee<3 I was really impressed.
It would be better if WG threw away those stupid lollipops.
Even though the dance wasn't perfect but I can tell that they tried very hard to fit the cute image of SNSD.

SNSD on the other hand sounded okay. Or a little bit below okay.
I don't know what's wrong with Tiff's eyes. Maybe she winked so much that eyelashes got caught in her eyes.
Sunny's voice was killing my ears. It's 2am here and I'm trying to sleep, don't bring me nightmares.
Jessica looked like she was forcing herself to sing. Which showed us that the Tell Me vocals are extremely challenging.
Yoonha didn't look happy at all.
The rapping was fine but nobody can beat Yoobin for sure.

Overall they all tried very hard, that's the essential. (:

Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Key_addict Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:28 am

I will give my comment honestly,,,
I'm a WG fans but not a SNSD anti fans...
SNSD's tell me was awesome...
altough they are not as cute as WG but,
they sing well, stable and no crack...
looks like they had a lot of practice to prepare it...

WG's kissing you was good...
but seem like they had no time to prepare that performance, remembering how tight their schdule to promote so hot...
although it was a good overall but I don't think they gave their best...
oyah,,,their outfit..it's cute for them,,,I like it

I'm also thought that Kissing you is a more difficult song to sing than Tell me,,,so no wonder if SNSD perform tell me better than WG Kissing U
Key_addict
Key_addict
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Empty ...

Post by jJ,L Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:54 am

Wow, Here alot of people r saying tht wonder girls did good and they did " better " then SNSD

Get ur ears recheckd guyz... did u not notcie ur so caled " heroes " going ot of chune way more then SNSD and SNSD actly HITTING the notes.

Tell me was actly bearable for once wen anda group sang it >.>

and kissing you was done awful but wonder girls.. men i didnt even finish watching it cuz it was tht bad.

P.s the only reason is seems like sohee was " improved " is becz she got the shortest lines and the most easist. I fink a dog cod hv sang it better then she did

jJ,L

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:04 am

Hey jJ,L

Are you missing a couple of front teeth? Because I can't understand what you're trying to say above^.

Why don't you get some new dentures so I can actually understand your gibberish.

By the way, Soshi rollers are not welcome in the forum, so scram!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sookyung Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:18 am

lol.. its quite interesting seeing SNSD's fans' responses here..

i personally thought WG pulled off "Kissing you" better than SNSD with "Tell Me"... SNSD did looked pissed off during the perf, and i thought that also affect the way they had performed, i wonder why they all looked quite pissed off, Jessica looked real scary like she is ready to kill someone any moment..
sookyung
sookyung
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.sookyung.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Empty Comment on the Wondergirls + Soshi collabs 2

Post by Jenny Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:17 pm

And I forgot to add. Seo Hyun was out of breath I think but hopefully she didn't suffocate.
For people who said SNSD did a better job I have to disagree.

First of all, SNSD didn't have a very appealing stage presence because of their FACIAL EXPRESSIONS. They made the audience feel uncomfortable.
Specifically in THIS PERFORMANCE not in general.

Secondly, they tried too hard to imitate the WG. But I have to admit that their vocals are strong but didn't fit the song at all. Strong vocals but NO effects.

WG did a good job but not perfect like I already said.
They also had a lot of mistakes.
Their dance wasn't very good. I believe that they didn't have a lot of time to practice due to their tight schedule.
Their vocals are easily as strong as SNSD's. The high notes seemed like a piece of cake to Ye Eun.
I know that WG looked weird in those white outfits. That's not their image.
You fans know what, WG looked weirder because they tried something NEW. And SNSD, the outfits they wore looked exactly like their normal outfits so there's not much to criticize, right? No originality for SNSD.

For the one who stated that So Hee improved because she sang the least? 2 members of SNSD didn't even sing AT ALL!

Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:15 pm

^ Jenny, i think you've one of the best 'Guests' we've had 8D
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hmm Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:26 pm

wow thats so weird to hear that people liked WG performance better... Im not any of WG or SNSD fan but when i saw the performance i thought that SNSD's vocals were WAY better hm... i guess when your a fan it doesnt really matter about anything but supporting them huh? hahaha just thought i was interesting to see. I guess WG just needed a bit more practice huh...

Hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:54 pm

I enjoyed SNSD's performance more than WG's, just cause SNSD could actually sing the song. Of course Tiffany ruined all her parts.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 3 Empty :)

Post by div210 Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:05 pm

i'm not a fan of snsd but taeyeon i think sounded great, but i dunno the whole 9 girls on stage was a bit too much so i stopped watching after awhile.

and yea the lollipops were soo annoying.

i adore hyoyeon from snsd but i hated how the camera was perfectly still during the singing and when the best dancer ever is on they move it around as if there was an earthquake happening and the rap was a big nonono only yb can pull it off, and the girl i think her name is yoona that did the rap doesn;t have the sexy *i'm hott and i could probably beat you up* thing yoobin has going on..

by far tell me is a much better song than kissing you is period. (meaning wg's tell me is better than snsd's kissing you)

div210

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:08 pm

MY GOD..THIS THREAD HAS A LOT OF GUEST....
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:19 pm

They come in from the link from the blog madibi Wink

Dont tell me you havent seen the blogs comment section or the blog post??

tsk, tsk, you should visit deary Wink Believe me its worth it
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:31 pm

^ Jenny, i think you've one of the best 'Guests' we've had 8D

Thanks.
Now I've created an account. (:
I really like ShenYuePop.

I think my friend is gonna get really upset if she hears about SNSD and Epik High. Hahah.

Jenny

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:33 pm

^ welcome, Jenny!
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MLA Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:22 pm

All the SNSD girls doing the "omona" are trying too hard.
Fake fake fake

MLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next