ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

+47
rayna
ihearthp
strawberrybj
see
Jenny
p00p
sookyung
Key_addict
firegoddess716
koreanlove21
winterkisses
ayane000
Ikaru
steph
hyunie
rawi
faith
Metwitchy
capri-shiqi
kamile
sunnycing
TroubledAqua
cjlatina
AnimeErushii
kiki
noonoo_shoo
heiferwood
melloweed
tealfirestar07
13angels*
Super Gal
madibi
ching
toocutedoggy
akirou
Cutie
Candi
Yumii
cute_mandoo
hZKitty
Hannie*Saru
slackerkain
soyboy01
Tangera
louise
xjjjLOVE
ShenYue!
51 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 4 Empty Re: SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

Post by see Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:44 pm

div210 wrote:the rap doesn;t have the sexy *i'm hott and i could probably beat you up* thing yoobin has going on..

lol!

Anyway, the first time I heard it I thought that SNSD's vocals were better, but then I re-listened to Kissing You again and I thought it was pretty good. I thought that Wonder Girls missed their notes a couple of times at first but then I listened to it again and they really didn't; they just sang it in a different, more R&B style (like Ye Eun's more throaty high notes). And really, the part after the girl walks through the tunnel of hands and the person on the outside sings the accompanying high part (Jessica in the original video and Sun Ye in the WG version) does not sound good when either person sings it; that part is just not cute

SNSD really nailed some of the high notes that WG has trouble with though (like So Hee's last line and Sun Ye's last note). So good job to them! But yeah...why did they look so angry??...WG was so enthusiastic for their song. And grr, some SNSD fans are so obnoxious (like on comment boards and some blogs). I am a Wonderful and maybe I do not have too much exposure to the Wonderfuls who do bash others (Maybe I get the impression that the Anti-SNSD fans aren't really wonderfuls, they're just anti-SNSD? lol...) , but what's up with glorifying your own idol group by putting down others? I like SNSD (especially their cute clothes) and I watch all their MVs and listen to their songs (I have concluded that their songs are equivalent to Miley Cyrus level because of stuff like "don't make fun of me 'cause I'm young'! except that the SNSD singers are older and hotter), but when their fans diss the Wonder Girls, it just makes me dislike SNSD more because fans are pretty much an idol's mouthpiece and a lot of those fans are just not nice.

see

Number of posts : 5
Warning :
girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 4 Empty Re: SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

Post by Cutie Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Jenny wrote:
^ Jenny, i think you've one of the best 'Guests' we've had 8D

Thanks.
Now I've created an account. (:
I really like ShenYuePop.

I think my friend is gonna get really upset if she hears about SNSD and Epik High. Hahah.

Yes, welcome to SYP Jenny!

-------

A bit OT - but compared to other threads, this particular thread has a very large wave of 'guests' O_________o

----

(Maybe I get the impression that the Anti-SNSD fans aren't really wonderfuls, they're just anti-SNSD? lol...)

Yup. Alot of the anti-fans are just plain anti-snsd.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by melloweed Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:35 pm

I thought that Wonder Girls missed their notes a couple of times at first but then I listened to it again and they really didn't; they just sang it in a different, more R&B style (like Ye Eun's more throaty high notes).
Ah, seriously! So WG didn't sing "Kissing You" the exact same gawdawful way that SNSD does -- trust me, it's better this way.

lol!

melloweed

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ju Bin Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:02 am

i just came across this site and reading all of the comments is just...wow.
man, i gotta give my opinion here. it's gonna be long so it's your choice to read.

let me start off with saying that i LOVE both SNSD and WG and i love both songs! but i gotta admit, i like "Kissing You" more cause the lyrics are so cute and "Tell Me" to me is just catchy and is fun to dance to. XD
when i heard that SNSD and WG were gonna perform each other's songs, i was actually excited to see how it would turn out. unlike some of you antis (in both sides) who hated the performances before they even began.

anywhoo, starting with SNSD. only YoonA and Jessica had bad expressions. i don't know why YoonA looks like that but Jessica always looks like that. XD and yeah, Tiffany did blink a lot but...i'm not annoyed since she's hott. =P SeoHyun sounded amazing! she killed all of her lines! TaeYeon and Jessica sounded good. Sunny...holy crap, her voice was high...she doesn't sound that high in the other songs so she was probably imitating SoHee. XD at least Sunny was on key though so it wasn't THAT bad. Yuri was surprisingly good at rapping (but yeah, couldn't beat YooBin) HyoYeon was good too, she should've went crazy on her dancing part cause she just showed like 1/8 of her skills. LOLZ at Jessica dancing, typical lazy Jess. XD overall, i was entertained.

now with WG! SunMi did SeoHyun's part ok. i don't think that anyone can open up that song like SeoHyun. but, they all did really well...until it got to the high notes. seriously guys, you're all saying that the high notes were so good....they really weren't...they sounded like they were being forced out and they were off key. it's probably cause WG didn't have enough time to practice because of all that "So Hot" promotions cause i know that they could've done better. and they were slacking off in the dancing! they ruined my favourite "Kissing You" part. =( (where they sway the lolli back and move their hips) that looked very lazy.

good job to both groups but i overall thought that SNSD did better. trust me, i know. i've seen like 50 "Kissing You" perfs and 50 "Tell Me" perfs. you antis talk like you know how the other group performs but you don't.

and lastly, seriously, all you anits are crazy! stop hating! if you really love one group, just stick to that one group and don't fucking mind the other group! especially you anti-SNSD fans. (cause i haven't really came across many anti-WG) shit girls, calm down. is it because they get to chill with SUJU and DBSK? do you all hate Tiffany because she held hands with YunHo and JaeJoong? for real, i don't give a fuck that Jessica touched my ChangMin oppa because i know that i don't have a chance with him anyway. XD

Ju Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:08 am

eh. changed.

Last edited by Cutie on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ju Bin Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:19 am

My main reason for being anti-snsd: its actually got nothing to do with Suju or DBSK (why does everyone always thinks it has to do with them and dbsk/suju!??? Like, I hear these comments of being "jealous", but it doesnt have anything to do with them!!!!! at least for me, that is) I've got a whole list why I dislike 'em, and its not all about Suju/DBSK ^^

can i see this list? with facts to back it up. seriously, i'm very interested to know what other reasons there are.
the whole SUJU, DBSK thing is the only reason why i can think of anits because...why totally hate a person/a bunch of people when you don't even know them personally?

Ju Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:21 am

Ju Bin & Cutie, stop your discussion, unless it has something to do with WG AND SNSD then continue.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:29 am

tealfirestar07 wrote:Ju Bin & Cutie, stop your discussion, unless it has something to do with WG AND SNSD then continue.

Yes. Sorry Teal.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by MiSs Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:31 am

Stop hating snsd..!! i know u guys are jealous with them, but think wisely... if u are in their position, sure u DONT like it, rite? Please understand their fellings too.. open your eyes and ask yourself. 'am i good ?' can i do better than SNSD? Mind your own business...!! i really hate to say f*** coz i really dont like the word.. i really do..!!
so, take my advice dont think u can do anything.. SNSD is just like us, dear.!!..they r also human beings.. dont treat people badly if u dont want them to do the same thing to us... Very Happy btw, their perfomance are not that bad... congratz to SNSD and Wonder Girls..!! i hope they can do better in future..!! hwaiting..!

MiSs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ju Bin Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:56 am

where's my list at?!
=S

Ju Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjay Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:56 am

well the reason like Wonder girls more is because they are more talented than SNSD (even though i dont even listen to them). i hate SNSD because they go around touching my DBSK and SUJU! how dare SNSD touch my boyfriends! especially tiffany SHE FUCKIN TOUCHED MY YUNHO AND JAE JOONG she shall not be forgiven for that! ima fuckin bash SNSD just because shes in it! i also dont like it when they disrespect DBSK, SUJU, Shinwa and many other boys by calling them names and not referring them as "sunbae" and shit...and how dare those SNSD fans take out that SUJU poster in the dream concert i think SNSD deserves a bashing because their fans are so bad! i dont know what SM was thinking making a girl group they should only make BOY GROUPS!

my god i cant keep going...do i sound ridiculous or what?...fangirls...Grow the fuck up please...thank you.

mjay

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:59 am

I hate it when Guest didn't behave like a guest. Do you go around shouting and swearing in other people's house?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:11 am

^

I think my friend is gonna get really upset if she hears about SNSD and Epik High. Hahah.
what's that about SNSD and Epik High ??????????/ Are they really going to have a colab perf?????? girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 4 364863 I thought that was just a wish some people expressed, but not reality. They already included TY in their lovelovelove performance once, and it was unbearable. Imagine more of them on the same stage with EH.... God, what a pitty that would be !!!!!

So does anyone know ? Is this true ???

Oh and by the way, to all the "guests" we've been having that come here and praise SNSD. As far as I know you have your own forum in which you can freely do so : soshified, right ? So go there with your drooling and your good comments to let it all out. In case you haven't noticed, we don't care much for SNSD, no matter how good looking they are or whatever you see in them . Buh Bye!!!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 4 Empty EWW

Post by Sarah Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:19 pm

i feel sorry for wonder girls to have to dance with those disgusting lollipops and sing that so called song.
and poor wonder girls for having surgery generation sing tell me No

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:24 pm

Stop hating snsd..!! i know u guys are jealous with them, but think wisely... if u are in their position, sure u DONT like it, rite? Please understand their fellings too.. open your eyes and ask yourself. 'am i good ?' can i do better than SNSD? Mind your own business...!! i really hate to say f*** coz i really dont like the word.. i really do..!!
so, take my advice dont think u can do anything.. SNSD is just like us, dear.!!..they r also human beings.. dont treat people badly if u dont want them to do the same thing to us... btw, their perfomance are not that bad... congratz to SNSD and Wonder Girls..!! i hope they can do better in future..!! hwaiting..!

MiSs, why yes I can do better than SNSD. All the girls in the world probably have more talent than SNSD!

haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Ju Bin wrote:where's my list at?!
=S

Since it has nothing to do with WG and SNSD collab, as Teal brought out (which, again, I apologize), I have no intention of posting the list here. If you really are curious, join and take a look at the anti-fan club to see why everyone hates them.

to make this wg/snsd collab related, imo I liked wg's perf better. girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 4 617770
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ihearthp Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:20 pm

wow. i think Wonder Girl's totally made Kissing You WAYY better.
SNSD has too many ppl!! like 3 ppl still didn't even have a chance to sing anything while jessica, taeyeon, and seunghyun (whatever their names are) had two. it sucked. and wtf, hyoyeon's dance?!? but her little line of rap sounded good (at least better than yuri's rapping T___T)

i think SNSD could've done better, and lived up to the Tell Me name.
WONDER GIRLS FTW!!!
ihearthp
ihearthp
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 45
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kingy Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:36 pm

wonder girls kissing you was alright...they were kind of lazy in dancing and those high notes bah....really off tone...i still love wonder girls! but they should really practice more on singing while dancing. hey and stop bashing the guest here very mean!

kingy

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 4 Empty Worst Nightmare

Post by kingy Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 pm

This is pathetic. Shenyuepop is like anti-SNSD universe and pro-WG no matter how crappy their vocals are. WG totally bombed Kissing You, and though it wasn't a great song to start with, they made it so much worse with their pretentious cutesy-ness... it made me want to vomit. Sohee still can't sing; what are you talking about? She got the last challenging part of all - any average human being can sing like that ... and probably better. Ye Eun sucked at Jessica's part, Sun Ye can't reach the high notes so she shouldn't even try, Sun Mi sounds like a man, and Yoo Bin looks like she misses her spray tan. SNSD's rendition of Tell Me also sucked crap. Tiffany, with all the dumbutt winking... I'm sorry, dear, but you can wink until your slitty eyes disappear and no one will care. Sunny's 'omona' was so frickin creepy. Hyoyeon's dance doesn't deserve to be called a dance; she just shaking her butt like a duck gone crazy. It's mildly disturbing to see them wriggling around in short-ass tutus and trying to cool. Tell Me by itself is already the worst song on this planet, but with 9 girls shaking their ass like no tomorrow, it was unimaginably ten times worse.

kingy

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:27 pm

kingy, if you think its so pathetic then your only proving how pathetic you are by commenting.

Dont appreciatte other peoples opinion, go create a place of your own that you can be as opinionated as you like and never be challenged.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaSwee Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Ugh SNSD sucks ass. lol

I wish you SNSD fans would stop trying to just plain flat out say SNSD are better singers. If you had any sense you'd realize that.

1. They're both pop groups.

2. You don't become a pop star by promoting ballads and songs that really show your vocals.

3. WG's promotes catchy songs that may be beneath their singing skills but the whole point is to promote a song that wont pick up any heat.

4. SNSD has 2 decent singers out of 9 people. Get real.

Lol I can't even figure out why I hate SNSD, I mean Im not even a fan of DBSG or SUJU which I assumed most anti-SNSD-ers were, they just dont interest me though their music is okay but SNSD still sucks to me, I wish they'd send that whore Tiffany back to America, maybe her and miley slut face can make a sex tape with the jonas brothers. rofl.

LinaSwee

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaSwee Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:45 pm

My bad I meant the whole point of a pop star / group is to promote a song that WILL pick up heat in the media.

Just look at PCD, that black (?) girl in PCD who barely ever gets to sings has amazing range while singing solo and her voice is sexy and soulful without the group (youtube her to hear her sing solo) but PCD as the POP GROUP will promote catchy tunes that sell.

WG's albums always have nice ballads that show ye eun's and sunye's great range and skills and sunmi's amazing voice, sohee has a pretty nice voice too, it's been changing since the Irony days.

Anyways if SNSD were smart, which they aren't, lol. they'd promote catchier songs and simply leave the songs that show their vocal "skills" for the albums for their "fans" if they have any left to buy and listen to.

WG is doing things the correct way.

Promote catchy = sell.
Leave ballads for album/fans to surprise = respect.

LinaSwee

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaSwee Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 pm

BTW Kingy you are a true idiot. LOL

Yoobin spray tan? LOL Yoobin has said numerous times her skin is naturally darker (she's said it as if it were something bad.) my skin is darker than Yoobins is and I live in north America where it's not always sunny even in summer haha. And yes I am 100% Korean.

LinaSwee

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:57 pm

snsd murdered it!!!!!! ><:::: cover your ears!! RUN AND HIDE!!! Tiffany's voice is skipping, there is no transition!

WHY DOES TAEYEON's voice sound like a MAN!!!!!!

Sunny sounds like a boy child that HAS NOT REACHED PUBERTY!!!
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitlyn Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:32 pm

wg did awesome in the perf!
i just wished yoobin sang more than that little part =-=
ye eun did GREAT =D sohee (dumpling) also improved a lot
snsd's perf: it wasn't bad. im not an snsd hater nor am i a crazy soshi fan. in my view, i don't think they ruined the tell me song and i didn't think they sucked. the could've smiled more but that's all i needa say. they tried their best, a lot of singers have good and bad days and its hard to put on a fake face (except for that gay tiffany)
sunny probably only sang bad cause it wasn't her style of music.
from all the things syp posted, not all of it is bad... they do have good moments in there... just maybe its not posted
soshi just kinda ruined their image but they aren't the worst group out there. i hope they can get a better image soon with their 2nd album =P

GO WG! and gl to snsd :S

kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next