ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

+47
rayna
ihearthp
strawberrybj
see
Jenny
p00p
sookyung
Key_addict
firegoddess716
koreanlove21
winterkisses
ayane000
Ikaru
steph
hyunie
rawi
faith
Metwitchy
capri-shiqi
kamile
sunnycing
TroubledAqua
cjlatina
AnimeErushii
kiki
noonoo_shoo
heiferwood
melloweed
tealfirestar07
13angels*
Super Gal
madibi
ching
toocutedoggy
akirou
Cutie
Candi
Yumii
cute_mandoo
hZKitty
Hannie*Saru
slackerkain
soyboy01
Tangera
louise
xjjjLOVE
ShenYue!
51 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Empty Re: SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

Post by herobaby Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:40 pm

why does snsd have to perform with everyone!
they're just making it worst! anyways..
their 'Tell Me' performance was BAD!
WG all the way :) SNSD thumbs down!
herobaby
herobaby
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 172
Warning :
girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Empty Re: SNSD & Wondergirls Collab !

Post by wonderyb Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:41 am

ohmygod! taeyeon voice! it's so amazing!
isn't cool that she sounds like a man? amazing!
SNSD are hit-killers.
they massacred Tell Me.

wonderyb

Number of posts : 4
Warning :
girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kingy Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:10 am

wtf that "worst nightmare" person just stole my fuckin name and started bashing WG and SNSD! what a bitch...

and yea the WG kissing you was alright...

GO SEOHYUN!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO

kingy

Back to top Go down

Post by ??? Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:57 pm

hahaha..to all anti: if u think u r dbsk's girfriend, u live in unrealistic dream..hahaha...are u pretty enough to b their girlfriend? look into your mirror, girls... girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 95764 lol!

???

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:03 pm

??? wrote:hahaha..to all anti: if u think u r dbsk's girfriend, u live in unrealistic dream..hahaha...are u pretty enough to b their girlfriend? look into your mirror, girls... girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 95764 lol!

oh yesss. we're dating waaa we're engaged too.

pfft. whatever. go choke on a lollipop or something.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:05 pm

@ ???: not everyone in this forum are DBSK fans anyways, so that comment doesnt really apply to all antis~

@Kingy- someone stole your name? Arr, we have to be careful now here -_-"

As a note: If you see a "cutie" on any other forum, its not me. I only use it here. And when I do use it, I will be logged in.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Empty rofl

Post by jasm1ne Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:07 am

no comment on snsd
but wonder girls did really well
lols they did better on kissing you than what snsd did themselves
snsd butchered tell me Evil or Very Mad

jasm1ne

Back to top Go down

Post by glneverk Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:20 pm

you people are too sensitive, biased, and flat-out dramatic.
"SNSD sucks because they are too rude!!" "WG sucks because they are too trashy!"
At a point of view from any normal person, who isn't aware of all of this stuff, they'd think you guys are illogical and irrational.
whatever...make your "witty" comments, lash back. "most" of you people are deprived of morals anyway.

You people do realize the owner of this blog can write anything he/she likes? not all, but a lot of the info you find here is 100% reliable though most of you continue to believe it anyway. Even the general attitude seen in some of the articles are biased to the max.

glneverk

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:20 pm

i just watched both of them..and tho they look good. THEY SHOULD NOT SING EACH OTHER'S songs....that was horrific. half the time i couldn't tell whether or not the wonder girls were singing. snsd i could tell but i half of them was so bad at singing it. >.< what a complete waste of 7 mins. not to mention the wonder girls version was a give or take a min short...-_-

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:09 am

Honestly, you all need to give SNSD a break. I actually enjoyed their performance more than WG's despite the fact that I like the Wonder Girls more generally. WG looked really good though and I did enjoy their performance too, although it seemed awfully short.

Love SoHee!

Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by SYP is b Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:53 pm

Biaseddddddd

SYP is b

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Empty Wow

Post by skim Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 am

I dunno what everyone is looking at.. I'll admit sunny's vocals were not that great... in fact, it was pretty bad... But besides that, SNSD did great... I am a fan of both SNSD and WG... but vocally, SNSD did a lot better than WG... Not to say WG's sucked or anything... but not as good is all... Sunye did well vocally... but the rest were a little shaky.. While Tiff, jessica, seohyun, and, Taeyeon were very solid... my opinion..

And wow.... And I couldn't believe what I read... SNSD looks slutty wearing short skirts but WG's looked cute... isn't there something wrong with that? Think about it logically. Can we say hypocrite? Or extremely biased?

And WG's voices are more powerful? i'll have to disagree to that as well... I dunno...

I just wish all the haters would say.. "SNSD did well and did better than WGs... but I just hate SNSD, so they suck." That way I'd have more respect for the haters.... But to say someone sucks just because they hate them, is lame... I mean I HATE justin timberlake.... I HATE christina aguillera.. i dunno why, but i just hate them.. but I can admit they are great singers... and for example.. I used to be a Britney fan... But in no way am I deluded enuff to think that Britney is better singer than christina... hmmm... OBJECTIVITY people... that's all I ask...

skim

Back to top Go down

girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 Empty The Objectivity of this site is atrocious

Post by Hyperion Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:59 am

I'm a fan of both WG and SNSD, and nothing beats the original performance. They just can't do each other's songs really. I think they both did ok in their performance, but nothing great. Still, it was something new and interesting to watch.
However, I have to say this site, for all that it offers, is SUPER biased versus SNSD.
Such a shame that this site can't be reputable enough to show some objectivity, even their own moderators and staff (owner included) can't stop their oozing of impropriety. Twisted Evil

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:14 pm

WG completely sucked. Ye Eun has good vocals without dancing, but the high notes were a bit too much. So Hee was horrible- you couldn't even HEAR her. they just drowned her out with the tuned version to make it sound better- she sounds like a dying rat @ perfs.

SoShi wasn't good either. Sunny's voice sounds like a sheep on steroids, tiffany tries WAY too hard, and there's so much tuning! girls - SNSD & Wondergirls Collab ! - Page 5 72898 jessica and tae yeon have more lines than anybody- couldn't they let yoona and soo young sing at least something?

so basically, they all sucked. but at least their voices from the studio, (with all the tuning,) doesn't make my ears bleed.
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5