ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War

+5
iluffsushi
Hanbelle
Cutie
noonoo_shoo
soyboy01
9 posters

Go down

Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War Empty Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:13 am

Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War Davich10

Davich released their new mv from the repackaged album, "Vol.1.5 Vivid Summer Edition," for their new song "Love & War". The mv displays the duos amazing vocals but also has a comedic twist. It's about a player who cheats on two girls and these girls join forces to get revenge. You definitely don't want to mess with these gals. HaHa also does a funny narration at the beginning ( I miss him T T).

Album: vol.1.5 Vivid Summer Edition
(Repackaged ver of 1st album Amaranth)
Release Date: July 2008

Credit: SMarie7

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War Empty Re: Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War

Post by noonoo_shoo Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:53 am

Zomg! Thats Anna from 'Cider', I love that chick, shes so friggin awesome! <3 *the one that cries when both girls find him in the car cheating*

Im looking forward to their comeback this friday, they are of the few that have talent and the attention. Plus they always sing live and with passion, without their voices cracking. *cough*

Thanks for sharing soyboy Wink
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War Empty Re: Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:12 pm

I really liked this mv. Like you said, it shows their awesome vocals, but in not some ballad or something.

Its fun to listen, and the mv isnt one heartbreaking mv.

On another note: Those two woman can be scary... The womans getting back at the guy. Ladies: Take Note.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:30 pm

I like the song. They have a lot of talent and the mv's fun.
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:37 pm

Ooooh, nice song!!
Such a fun one with awesome vocals!!
Thanks for sharing la~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:54 pm

hehhehehehehyheh ... loved the MV!
so much fun OHAHHAHAHAHHA~ at the dude!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:32 pm

i like this song, somehow, i think this song is going to be a hit too? ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:55 am

not only is the mv really funny, but the song is great too . plus I love the fact that HaHa is in it too !! I so do miss him !!! Can't wait for him to come back !!Stupid military service .... X(
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:38 am

The mv was really cute!
They did an awesome job live with it yesterday at M-Net--- except that mv playing in the background during the performance was completely out of synch with their performance... Davich releases hilarious MV - Love & War 287414 didn't matter though, they put on a good show!!
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down