ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV

5 posters

Go down

I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV Empty I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV

Post by sunnycing Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:28 am

I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV Ilovea10

Top-notch Korean artistes and sports stars had gathered together in two separate recordings to lend their voices for the I L♥ve Asia project in the form of a digital single, DVD, making fund where the proceeds will go towards helping victims from the devastating Sichuan earthquake in China on 12th May 2008.
The digital single and MV was released today and the track is called Smile Again.

Many participated in this project in early June but only a selected few could be shown in the MV as single shots. Jo Sung Mo, Horan and Alex, Park Yong Ha, and Gan Mi Yeon, Jackie Chan, Chae Yeon, Kim Dong Wan, Kim Ah Joong, Shin Hye Sung, Son Ho Young, Kim Tae Hee, Han Hye Jin, Jeon Hye Bin, Sun Ye, Wheesung, Jang Nara, Kim YunA and many more.

The underlying message that they want to say at the end

"We will be with you, hold our hands and stand up, stand up again, we anticipate seeing your smiles again."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit : jae-ringo.blogspot & coolmurf

Last edited by soyboy01 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

sunnycing
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :
I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://jae-ringo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV Empty Re: I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:13 am

^ this music video gives me shivers
their all so amazing for doing this there are so many people willing to give it's remarkable ^^

I especially loved the last part it was really touching I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV 984789
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :
I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV Empty Re: I Love Asia Project Releases Smile Again MV

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:39 am

good article sunnycing....great mv and song!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by baybeevyx3 Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:22 pm

awww :]
ooo~ i saw Wonder Girls and Battle
baybeevyx3
baybeevyx3
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 22
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnycing Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:12 am

Thank you soyboy^^

sunnycing
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://jae-ringo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:46 pm

i thought JYP is directing, i didn't know he's deirecting + singing too...hhahah
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down