ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV!

4 posters

Go down

Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV! Empty Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV!

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:37 pm

R&B duo Brown Eyes released another very good song that will probably hit the #1 spot on Kcharts soon. Their MV for the song has a theme of "bittersweet love". It's comedic, vengeful, inane, depressing, and touching all at the same time. Truly amazing!

Title: Because of You
vol.3 Two Things Needed For The Same Purpose And 5 Objects
Release Date: June 2008

Brown Eyes - Because of You

Credit: yukiSMarie7
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV! Empty Re: Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV!

Post by Peony Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:51 pm

Brown Eyes is taking over my playlist on my ipod..... I'm not complaining!! I love their music!

I really like the MV... especially the part where he's biting into the different foods (squid)

love it, thanks for sharing!
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :
Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV! Empty Re: Brown Eyes, another good song and hilarious MV!

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:27 pm

whoa. What a video to go with the song.

What I find is truly amazing is how they can get Number 1s without promoting songs at all. Makes you think how much promotions affect the older more established singers. No wonder the younguns are the ones that are running around everywhere. They just cant keep up.

thanks soyboy!!!
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:00 am

This is..... Sad~ There's no words to describe it!
*and suddenly "I can't see your eyes..." comes on! That was kinda cool! I really like that part of the song!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down