ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship!

5 posters

Go down

Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship! Empty Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship!

Post by soyboy01 Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:06 pm

Some comedians on a popular Korean comedy program did a parody of Crown J - Seo In Young on the show "We Got Married."
The comedian who portrayed Seo In Young did an excellent job, her voice was exactly the same. It seems like they will continue the episode next week.

개그야 (Gag Ya) - 우리도 결혼했어요 (We Also Got Maried) 패러디 Parody

Credit: gomdorii
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship! Empty Re: Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship!

Post by iinda Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:35 pm

i need sub...but thnx anyway...it's still hilarious...love the in young....
Crown J "oh my god, my wife-e shoes!"....lol
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship! Empty Re: Hilarious Parody of Crown J-Seo In Young's volatile relationship!

Post by chereng Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 pm

i need subs too haha but i thought it was funny in the beginning when they both sat down and the black back drop [background] went up.
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:47 pm

Lol even if I didn't have the english subs to help me understand what they were saying, that was HILARIOUS. especially when "Crown J" was complaining about his white shoes. lol! what was in that box he gave "Seo In Young" btw?
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:34 pm

lol, "We got Married" must be seriously popular.

Arph, I'm still laughing my stomach hurts >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down