ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance

+5
firegoddess716
toocutedoggy
dongbin7
Cutie
tealfirestar07
9 posters

Go down

Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance Empty Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:44 pm

Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance Pp080510

SM Entertainment's super rookie Shinee has been getting a lot of attention lately due to their special choreography for their hit song "Noona is very pretty (Replay)".

For their title song "Noona is very pretty (Replay)", a special choreography "Shot Track" dance has received great response from fans since it was since revealed. "Shot Track" dance 'is a mixture of a skate and point dance.

SM Entertainment has actually worked with the famous American dance choreographer Rino Nakasone for this dance.

Shinee has commented that " The name 'Shot Track' dance is an interesting name and it matches the choreography well. We are glad that attention has been paid to not only our music but also our dance. We will work to present better performances on stage in the future."

Shinee, who had its debut on 23rd May with their debut minialbum, plans to participate and appear on shows like Mnet's "M!Countdown", "Madam B's Saloon" etc next.

cr: sookyung@mutliply
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance Empty Re: Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:48 pm

It seems like ever since Tell Me, theres been this thing about having a 'dancing style' that every time theres something about it, they have to mention it.. I guess it may just be me who feels this way -_-"
(Although the dances still doesnt compare to Tell Me's popularity)

But I havent noticed their dancing, so I should watch their perf again~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance Empty Re: Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance

Post by dongbin7 Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:34 pm

Hehe..whatever happened to DBSK's dance..the one where they were spanning their arms out and hula dancing lol...or SS501's dance for that song calling for you??

Anyway..SHINee's AWESOME<3 I love the dances they were doing in the mv and for some odd reason, it got me listening to the song...I love the song..keep up the good work ^_^
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:08 pm

SM Entertainment has actually worked with the famous American dance choreographer Rino Nakasone for this dance.

^ wow, first their owned designer , now worked w. famous American choreographer

SM really spent big bucks on them!!!!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:29 pm

[quote="dongbin7"]Hehe..whatever happened to DBSK's dance..the one where they were spanning theirarms out and hula dancing lol...or SS501's dance for that song calling for you??

you mean the horizon dance lol
idk, what did happen to it?
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:46 pm

^^ i dont think that dance was meant to be taken seriously, i think it was just a joke between the members. i wouldnt be caught dead trying to do the horizan dance xD lol.

their dancing does stood out alot, it was bound to get recognition. good for them(:
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:30 pm

yay! SHINee <33! I liked that choreography too!! Many people are saying that they'll be a huge success! seems like SM has hit the right combination again~
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:26 am

hmm.. Shinee does have potential, so Hwaiting to them!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tashaeliyana95 Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:06 am

ah~I love SHINee~
i think SHINee will have a huge success too~
i love their choreography~

me too wondering what happen to the Horizon Dance..keke.. Shinee gains popularity with "Shot Track" dance 953737
tashaeliyana95
tashaeliyana95
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 15
Location : my own world where b*tches don't exists~muahahahha*i'm evil*
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down