ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"!

+17
hariysni
anne406
hZKitty
tealfirestar07
love sungmin
dbsklovee
Key_addict
sing_lalala
jaelune
toocutedoggy
Tangera
rayna
xmizzzy
strawberrybj
slackerkain
firegoddess716
soyboy01
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! Empty SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"!

Post by soyboy01 Sun May 18, 2008 8:22 pm

SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! Shinee10

SM Entertainment (DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD, BOA) revealed a new member "Shinee" (샤이니), a contemporary band. It seems like SM is trying to catch up with FT Island. (They are a dance group, not a rock band)

Shinee consists of 5 boys from ages 14-18: Jong Hyun, Minho, Taemin, Ohnyoo, Key.

The contemporary band will conform to the music, dance and fashion of the modern trend. Their group name "Shinee" means "person who receives light," hinting at the glaring spotlight that shines off artists when they perform.

Shinee member Taemin, a 14-year old, is known throughout SM to have great dancing abilities that surprise even professionals.

Shinee will open their official homepage (www.theshinee.com) on May 19, along with releasing their biography on www.smtown.com and videos on Daum. On May 22, they will release their first music video and mini-album. We'll see if they can rival FT Island, who have been dominating the teen-rock scene for a while.
Check out their preview:

Source: Newsen
Credit:soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Mon May 19, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : thought they were a rock band T T)
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! Empty Re: SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"!

Post by firegoddess716 Sun May 18, 2008 9:12 pm

wow!
they are beautiful!
im already a fangirl.
and the 14 year old is my age!!!
the guy in the middle looks like heechul
and the guy on the far right looks like yunho
cant wait 4 their site to open!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :
SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! Empty Re: SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"!

Post by slackerkain Sun May 18, 2008 9:30 pm

My god! 14-18 years old? They are young! Contemporary rock band, hmm... reminds me of The Trax... wonder Shinee will be staying long in the entertainment industry...
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sun May 18, 2008 9:42 pm

14 years old! artists are getting younger and younger now.. *sigh* i don't think i'm following them..i feel like an ajumma already..
shiet.. Twisted Evil

they don't look rock enough to me and i hope they don't end up like The Trax...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Sun May 18, 2008 9:52 pm

oh dazm, HOTTT. i'll defintely keep an eye on them. 14?! wtf, the next thing you know SM is going to debut pre schoolers. and what happened to TOUCHS or w/e they were called...
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Sun May 18, 2008 10:20 pm

they all look the same -___-;;;;
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sun May 18, 2008 10:32 pm

ohmygosh. so young. >.<

i hope they are talented! Good luck for their debut...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun May 18, 2008 11:58 pm

zomg , the guy in far right = acts girly .. 0.0

anyways, the guy in the middle = does he reminds you of heechul?

+ 14 years old?? ... omg omg omg omg .... what has Korean industries become? ....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Mon May 19, 2008 12:49 am

SM HIT ME RIGHT ON THE SPOT XD I'M ALREADY A FAN :)
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Mon May 19, 2008 12:51 am

Yea I agree the middle guy reminds me of heechul o_o
GAH they look to skinny though _ _|| I'm sure I could squash them ^^||...
Wonder whos the 14 year old one... But is it 14 years in korean age cause he'd be 13 outside korea SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! 243153...
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Mon May 19, 2008 12:53 am

Yes, it is in Korean, So in the U.S. he'd be 13.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Key_addict Mon May 19, 2008 1:18 am

wawww..
Can't wait to hear their songs...!!!
Wah,,why brian joo of fly to the sky is there hehehe
Key_addict
Key_addict
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dbsklovee Mon May 19, 2008 1:28 am

OMG that's what i thought.
he looks LIKE HEECHUL!

dbsklovee

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by love sungmin Mon May 19, 2008 1:56 am

yeah..he really looks like heechul...

love sungmin
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon May 19, 2008 1:59 am

i hope they don't end up like The Trax...

THE TRAX </3.... best of luck to these boys!
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Mon May 19, 2008 2:36 am

the guy in the mindle looks like heechul!!
but i totally love them all, already a fan i don't care how bad they are , they're just really hot lol!
i wish them luck !
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Mon May 19, 2008 4:01 am

i'm shocked that their album is already out for preorder in yesasia and dvdheaven..tentative released date is 26th may...
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-k/section-index/pid-1011022227/

it's somekind of a mini album...sm never comes out with mini album..why now?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Mon May 19, 2008 9:31 am

ooohhhh..sm has a band now??!!hohoho..gotta be good..my root is rock music so just hope these dongsengs can pull it off..aish..they're younger than me..and wth is dancing has to do with a band??i mean a band with instruments..aish..the music industry in korea is really weird nowadays..
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hariysni Mon May 19, 2008 10:44 am

they dont look like 14 to 18 range..
omg,some of them are younger than me but they look so matured. *cant identify the young ones..*

maybe after this, LSM is going to make the counterpart of this grp.then he will debut the preschooler girls..hehe
hariysni
hariysni
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Mon May 19, 2008 1:13 pm

ZOMG!!!
14 years old eh??(call me)
hahahahaha IM A FANGIRL!
ughh last time i waited for a debute(Ajoos)
it was really disappointing!
LETS NOT DISAPPOINT ME!!!
lol im so selfish ><

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Mon May 19, 2008 2:09 pm

very interesting.. i'll be checking up on them XD
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Mon May 19, 2008 7:35 pm

wow... fourteen is pushing it. they might as well start debuting toddlers. but they all look pretty cutee~ the middle guy looks like shige of news :P
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon May 19, 2008 7:43 pm

smile wrote:the middle guy looks like shige of news :P

hmmm. like a mix of Shige AND HeeChul SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! 883821
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 19, 2008 9:23 pm

now , i just thought of this:

Min ho = Yun ho
Taemin= Changmin
Key= Micky
Jong Hyun= Jae Joong

ohnyoo = nobody ..xD

Shinee = Dong Bang Shin Ki

hahaha.... talk about SM!

i got some pre-debut younger pic!

Jong Hyun - 1990
SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! 000010470700100100954is

Taemin- 1993
SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! 000010470700100100896lw

Minho- no idea ( i check soompi / other site it said he is born in 1984 ? )

SM introduces contemporary rock band "Shinee"! 499qj

cre: cmy_185 @ soompi

what happen to min hyun (another SM trainee)??? T_T
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Mon May 19, 2008 9:31 pm

ahahahah..^toocutedoggy,ur theory seems to make sense,lol..hahahahaha..and oohhhh at their younger pics..they were looking cute..
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next