ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards

+5
Cutie
Yumii
toocutedoggy
xjjjLOVE
Tangera
9 posters

Go down

SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards Empty SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards

Post by Tangera Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:45 am

SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards F0049047_485e4d9974960

On 22nd June, SHINee was announced the "Rookie Of The Month" for May during the CyWorld Digital Music Awards ceremony held in Seoul Lotte World Indoor Stage.

They had won the award after the success of the title song off their debut mini album "Noona is very pretty (Replay Boom Track)". After debuting on 22nd May, they had won the award in just 9 days, proving their popularity in the music scene.

SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards F0049047_485e57a73c6a0
SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards F0049047_485e57aadddb6
SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards F0049047_485e57b02f480

Text by sookyung.multiply.com
Images from Newsen + judeism @ soompi

=================================================================
Yay! I am so happy for them! Very Happy
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards Empty Re: SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:51 am

yay doe SHINee!!! <33
their so talented and amazing XD

oh. and.
Jonghyun if you get any hotter your going to be the sole source of Global Warming.

^ lol yes lame but ahh he's just <33!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :
SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards Empty Re: SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:13 am

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 congrat to them~~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:22 pm

<3333 SHINee.
congrats to them.. ^^
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:10 pm

'Grats Shinee~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 pm

noona is very happy. :]
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:34 pm

wow I'm noonoo noona. What a mouthful. Very Happy

I read about it and I'm happy for them <3

God why are they so adorable?
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:06 am

Chukahamnida!

It's nice to hear that they are getting something they deserve.
Hwaiting!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:02 am

YAY Shinee!! Their fanbase is increasing sooo quickly!!
I do have one thing to say though... yesterday at M-Net I was sitting next to Shinee fans ( I was there for SUJU-H) and while I cheered for Shinee and all the other groups, they did NOT cheer for SUJU--- in fact the girl next to me told me she hates SUJU!! SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards 243153
I was extremely offended-- I feel like fans of these two groups stick together.
I guess I was wrong! SHINee wins "Rookie of the Month" at Cyworld Digital Music Awards 610239
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down