ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen"

+7
bao_phab
l0v3p1gg13
Peony
Lyphta
xjjjLOVE
xtraycee
soyboy01
11 posters

Go down

SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" Empty SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen"

Post by soyboy01 Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:29 am

SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" Shinee17

SHINee made their first performance of their first album songs "WORLD" and "You're Like My Oxygen" on Aug. 24 for SBS Inkigayo.

SHINee - World & You're Like My Oxygen

Credit: jyck923

Last edited by soyboy01 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" Empty Re: SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen"

Post by xtraycee Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:08 pm

SHINee is so hot, lol.
Jonghyun~ <3

I love You're Like My Oxygen!
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :
SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" Empty Re: SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen"

Post by xjjjLOVE Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:34 pm

SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" 672577 that was pure love <3
did you see Jonghyun!? SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" 321606 SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" 8146 SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" 541627
he's SOOOOOO good looking
and I could NEVER get enough of his voice <333333
NEVER.

the songs really cute ^^
props to the composer!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyphta Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:19 pm

GAH! i love SHINee WORLD! the beat of the song and the choreography is like made for club dancing. XD i absolutely love it. and SHINee is moving to a more mature genre too and i like that a lot. You're Like Oxygen is pure <3 the dance moves and all their VOCALS (the most important part) are just superb.
SHINee is seriously going to be at the top. loving them <3

Lyphta

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:02 pm

Wow! Their new song is awesome, much love to the shiny SHINee boys

even if it is a cover.... great to have something new from them ^^
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by l0v3p1gg13 Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:13 am

who knew taemin could sound like that??

it's so refreshing to hear SHINee
just becuase they don't come out with the bubblegum that
SM usually makes their singers to perform
l0v3p1gg13
l0v3p1gg13
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bao_phab Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:31 pm

you're my oxygen!

TAE MIN is CUTE!!!!
i love his hair now!! i was never used to like it!
bao_phab
bao_phab
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 82
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeErushii Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:03 pm

So cute! Their new song is good! Hey didn't the MV come out? Haha. I keep updated on my news! Anyways awesome song! I don't really like world but it's ok
AnimeErushii
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:09 pm

^ the MV came out today ^^

btw, it's SHINee's 3 month anniversary TODAY!!!! yay~~~~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:56 am

I don't particularly like World, but I like You're like oxygen.
Omo, i totally forgot when i found out about Shinee. Oh yeah, before they came out. WOO. The first group i've actually followed since they came out.
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:30 am

they're good singers, and their choreography is really complicated SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" 113374 it's just looks that many of them lack... tae-min has so much surgery, key looks like the playboy from My name is kim sam soon, o-new has huge eyes, jong hyun is the best looking and the best singer, and min-ho looks like a pediphile. SHINee performs WORLD & "You're Like My Oxygen" 932930
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down