ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide

+14
kamile
koreanlove21
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
Michelle
monspy
shestinne
Cutie
ShenYue!
xmizzzy
hZKitty
chereng
Ochibi
strawberrybj
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide Empty Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:11 am

Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide Images10

A shocking relevation rocked the Korean entertainment industry on the final day of May as it was revealed that a certain “Mr. A” from a popular idol group had attempted suicide but was unsucessful. The news spread like wildfire on Korean websites immediately and many were speculating who this “Mr. A” was.

It is rumoured that “Mr. A” had tried to commit suicide in early May by overdosing on sleeping pills. He lost consciousness soon after and fainted in his apartment. But thankfully, he was discovered by his group mates staying in the same apartment and send to hospital. After pumping his stomach plus emergency treatment, he was cleared of any danger. Although it was a close call, it once again shocked the entertainment industry after a recent spate of suicide incidents involving Korean artistes over the years.

According to a friend of “Mr. A”, he has a severe bout of depression and normally relies on sleeping pills for him to go to sleep. As for whether he overdosed on sleeping pills by mistake or committing suicide, it’s still a mystery.

After news broke, netizens were in a frenzy trying to figure out the identity of this “Mr. A”. Rumours abound that not only is he a member of a popular idol group, he is also one that is involved in many other areas like radio dj, etc.

note: the news actually surfaced last week but no one reported about it and I thought it was pointless. But it is being reported again so why not?
credit: coolsmurf wordpress
--------------------------------------------------
Who do u think it is? I'm curious. From which group?

Last edited by strawberrybj on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide Empty Re: Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide

Post by Ochibi Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:19 am

O___O
Oh. Wow. I dun this is DBSK or Big Bang...but the others, I'm not to sure

Either way, wooow. What's with the constant suicides (and attempt) in the Korean industry..T_T
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide Empty Re: Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 am

^
*sigh* you'll never know for sure...luckily it didn't say Mr. J coz i'll assume it's Junsu...

please stop committing suicide...it won't solve any problem..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by chereng Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:54 am

ive been reading comments asking "wheres heechul?" [hes been inactive i think for awhile] but i don't think hes the type that would fall into depression.
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:21 pm

I'm so curious as to know who he is ...
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:38 pm

Mr.A? so his name starts with and A and is in a band... hmm... lets see..

Andy?
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:42 pm

why do i feel it must have been one of those SUJU guys?!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:22 pm

I also think Mr. A is from Suju.

I mean, they are seriously popular. Do dj's and stuff. Practically at least one of them are everywhere!

Shindong even does a show called "Kiss Kiss"... a kids shows. No. It seriously is a show for kids. He has a little girl and boy as co-hosts.

Maybe its the guy who a while back told everyone he was sad as he wasnt really the popular, despite being in the most popular group... he was the guy with black hair next to Sungmin in the Ajumma pictures >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by shestinne Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:28 pm

yeah, maybe "Mr.A" really is from SuJu..
but I don't wanna drop them conclusions...
anyway, maybe he just HAD an ACCIDENTAL overdose...
~~

Suicide?.. -gosh it's been a year or two since I've encountered that word...

Believe me, it doesn't solve any problem...AT ALL!..

Surprised
shestinne
shestinne
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by monspy Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Cutie wrote:I also think Mr. A is from Suju.

I mean, they are seriously popular. Do dj's and stuff. Practically at least one of them are everywhere!

Shindong even does a show called "Kiss Kiss"... a kids shows. No. It seriously is a show for kids. He has a little girl and boy as co-hosts.

Maybe its the guy who a while back told everyone he was sad as he wasnt really the popular, despite being in the most popular group... he was the guy with black hair next to Sungmin in the Ajumma pictures >.<

i think you might be right. yesung was said unpopular, but i dont know. if its super junior, theres more chances of it being Yesung but i hope not! Super Junior IS one of the popular idol groups with radio dj stuff going on....hmmmm.....lets just see.... confused Sad

monspy

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:39 pm

OMG!! u guys are scaring me with your posts!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
tuesdays are never great for me...always coming home to something unexpected....

it is not from suju....and i'm sure!! if it was someone from suju...why wait this long??
and if that person wanted to suicide, the last thing on their mind should be the group members, the fans and the family and would've posted a suicide note of some sort.

my reasons for saying it's not someone from suju:
eeteuk did post an emo message on his cyworld recently but it wasn't emo to the point of suicide. he just said he missed everyone. and then he later posted about the # of seats increasing at the dream concert! he is in fact very excited for the dream concert. heechul is resting and he's fine. he posted a very happy post just today so he's doing fine. if one of the group members did try to suicide, it would've been posted on someone's cyworld...cuz it's human nature to respond by posting something along the lines of "you fool! what are u trying to do??!!" unless they don't want the fans worrying...hence the reason the media wants to keep this secretive. and it's not yesung. even though he was not very popular back then, but look at him now. he's quite happy with his life.

my reasons for saying it's someone from suju:
eeteuk's nickname is "angels without wings" A for Angel...
suju's been having a rough patch lately, stressing over the dream concert, tight schedules, dealing with rumors of the group. and since they are from SM, i'm not surprised. eeteuk does have a hard time being a leader but he is a great leader and overcomes things easily.

and did anyone ever think of tablo?? he is part of a group...but i don't know epik high is considered an "idol" group. tablo has suffered from depression before but now...i'm not too sure. he seems like he's living a happy life. he was happy shares company/manwon haengbok recently. he does have his own apartment...he could've been over at tukutz and mithra's house. and btw, his middle name is Armand...A for Armand.

but i think we should just forget about who this Mr. A is since people are wanting to keep it secretive, even though i really wanna know who it is. and there are many other popular groups out there.

sorry for the long essay >.<
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:47 pm

^ You brought out alot of good points to keep for me to keep in mind~! ^^

But even if they wanted to keep it secretive, why in the !@#& do they even tell the news leaving curious question marks and cliff-hangers and make my head spin with all the possibilities of who it could be Rolling Eyes
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:26 pm

ugh. Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide 637169 all these possibilities of who it might be. hopefully the person will get help and see the light; maybe in a few years he'll reveal that he was "Mr. A."

maybe..
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:29 pm

I dont want to wait a few years to find out TT.TT

*pokes knife at news reporter: spill it! who attempted suicide!*
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:30 pm

what? .... Mr.A???? why would they do that???? lol, anyways, who????????????????????

SS501 = no, i dun think they live together
BB= no , they are so popular right now
SUJU = could it be Yesung? ( he had a breakdown awhile ago, i think) but he is going to be part of SUJU- H ..... + isn't he Catholic? he should know better ^^
Shinhwa = Jun Jin ( remember about his confession~) / Andy ( w/ Solbi problem?) = but they dun live together + as far as i know Jun Jin doesn't MC~
Epik High= Tablo?
DBSK= Junsu? NO way + DBSK are Asia's top star!!!!!

also, Mr.A could be a FEMALE ( pen name) ..~ it's a maybe ...maybe~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:13 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:

Oh my.

Tiffany =

A) part of a large group

B) Some believe she is a man.

C) Her group does DJ and stuff

D) She knows we hate her.

Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide 369517
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Ahh. this is frustrating me. Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide 610239 I really want to know who it is. Because I keep thinking it's from a group that i really care for like DBSK SuJu, BB and all the others. It kinda scares me in a way as well. I just hope that nothing bad happens again. Whoever it is, you know that you have support from all of us when in doubt! Very Happy
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:00 pm

Cutie wrote:
toocutedoggy wrote:

Oh my.

Tiffany =

A) part of a large group

i thought it was a girl too...after trying to eliminate some people from the list...

it's a little harsh to hope it's tiffany especially at a time like this..
but at the same time, cuz of our love of being an anti, i found it funny ^^
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Man, if it was Tiffany >>>> DAMN WHOEVER FOUND HER!
or maybe she was the one who called up the rest of the group to make a scene for more attention? But no way she would do anything like that !

A. we are not that lucky
B. she has narcissism .. she thinks she is on top the world!
C. She knows LSM would go after her even if she is dead!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:07 pm

Cutie wrote:
toocutedoggy wrote:

Oh my.

Tiffany =

A) part of a large group

^ ROFL , u got a point ... except who tried to save her??... @#$%^&*&^%
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:12 pm

^ let's not stray away from the subject... [in others words let's bash tiffany in the ANTISNSD thread XD]
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kamile Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:04 am

when i read this.. i thought of eetuek.. dont know why.. hope not...

why wuld they commit suicide?..
kamile
kamile
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:25 am

perhaps when people get popular they might worry if their pop goes out...
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:45 am

Why do people think that in DBSK, Junsu is the most likely one? Hmm.. At first suju popped up into my head. But I think speculation won't help the situation. And suicide won't help the problem, if you fail, it'll just increase the problems..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:03 am

yeah..teal is right. let's keep the bashing in the anti thread. it's quite 'inhuman' to wish for someone's misfortune especially in this kind of case...

@faith: people didn't assume it's Junsu. It's me who said that i would have guess Junsu if the article said Mr. J instead of Mr. A. I've totally forgotten abt Junjin though...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next