ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship

+7
MexiMami0892
strawberrybj
Tangera
Teeenarh
louise
chereng
tealfirestar07
11 posters

Go down

Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship Empty Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 08, 2008 12:53 am

The spotlight fell on Solbi as she expressed her liking for Andy (again).

On the 6th May episode of KBS2 “Sang Sang Plus Season 2″, Shinhwa members Kim Dongwan and Junjin appeared as guests, and mischievously asked MC Solbi, “If Andy initiates a relationship, would you agree?”

Solbi’s answer was a clear “Yes”.

She added, “Andy’s private life needs to be protected”. When asked why she likes Andy, she replied “I like guys with nice butts, Andy has a nice butt.”

Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship Oguri_11

When she was asked if she meets up with Andy outside of work, she confessed that “We really don’t. Andy’s actually more of a loner than I imagined.”

With regards to phone calls, she said, “There was once when I called him after his work was done to tell him ‘Oppa, you’ve been working really hard’.”

Rounding off the topic, Solbi said “Andy’s the perfect husband to any girl.”

Solbi and Andy are currently appearing on MBC’s We Got Married as a newly wedded couple, and their natural behaviour as a couple has become a hot topic as viewers continue to speculate if they are really an item.

Source: OSEN
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

credit: coolsmurf
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship Empty Re: Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship

Post by chereng Thu May 08, 2008 2:39 am

aww if they were an item, i would support them. i think they're really cute together.
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :
Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship Empty Re: Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship

Post by louise Thu May 08, 2008 3:49 am

LOLOLOL i really like solbi!!she always has the quick and witty response!
louise
louise
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 466
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Thu May 08, 2008 3:56 am

they`re such cute couples!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu May 08, 2008 7:00 am

^ Yupyup! I hope they get together! :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu May 08, 2008 10:00 am

i knew it...solbi really likes andy...he always hit andy's butt...hahaha...dunno what andy's thinking? whether he likes her or not?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Thu May 08, 2008 4:46 pm

hehe i saw the episode where before they went on stage she tapped his nice lil booty ((i would've too so i cant blame the girl hehe))
anyways they make such a cute couple! i would totally support them<333
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 08, 2008 6:29 pm

Is that Dongwan next to her!? I wonder what he was thinking when she was saying this >.>
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 08, 2008 8:37 pm

puahhaha, andy has a nice butt? xD

i knew it , the ring incident = they could be a cute couple
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Thu May 08, 2008 8:55 pm

It'd be really cute if those two did ended up together!!!
I've watched "we got married" and they make a perfect couple!!
hehe... plus they've even kissed.. hahahah

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by timptimp Thu May 08, 2008 9:55 pm

I think they would look cute together ^@^
timptimp
timptimp
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 75
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down