ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans

3 posters

Go down

Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans Empty Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans

Post by Tangera Fri May 30, 2008 9:52 am

Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans 08529_ent_1

Thirty Korean celebrities, including Lee Jun-ki, Goh Hyun-jung, Han Ji-min, Chae Si-ra, Bae Jong-ok, Jung Il-woo and Kim Je-dong, are participating in a video shoot to help starving North Koreans.

The international relief group JTS said on May 27 that Korea's top celebrities are taking part in a relay video shoot to ask fellow South Koreans to help their hungry neighbors in the North.

JTS said the videos are quickly spreading through major Internet portal sites and that other celebrities have also expressed their wish to take part in the campaign.

Writer Noh Hee-kyung, who also took part in the event, said she wanted to help as soon as she found out that people in the North are starving. She added that "starving children do not know politics."

Source: KBS global
=================================================
woah i was just reading an article on the hungry children in North Korea...oh well, it's nice of these celebrities (Lee Jun Ki!! <3) to do their part for the N. Koreans ...even though S.Korea is a reason behind the shortage of fertilizers and thus the lack of food...>.<
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans Empty Re: Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans

Post by hursheyj Fri May 30, 2008 2:21 pm

"Writer Noh Hee-kyung, who also took part in the event, said she wanted to help as soon as she found out that people in the North are starving. "

you're kidding me, right? i'm hoping the person who wrote this article translated it wrong & meant "as soon as she found out that the celebs were participating in this project", bc they're making it sound like she recently came out of the cave & doesn't know what's going on in the north. even i knew about the starvation yrs. back & i'm in the states... -_-;;;;

hursheyj

Number of posts : 9
Warning :
Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans Empty Re: Korea's Top Celebrities Take Part in Relief Campaign to Help N. Koreans

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri May 30, 2008 5:54 pm

wow thats really sweet
they say the US is a great place Korea is an AMAZING place
and then the other project with JYP, Wonder Girls, HyeBin, ChaeYeon, and Jackie Chan to help the people in China >.<
I'd be proud to be a Korean lol ^^
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down