ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci

+5
toocutedoggy
mzpinay x3
tealfirestar07
Cutie
soyboy01
9 posters

Go down

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Empty Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 29, 2008 11:43 am

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Dog_410

Singer Lee Hyori, actors/actreses Chae Kang Hee, Han Hye Jin, Lee Hana, Song Chang Yui, Lee Jung Ah, Jung Ae Chul, Lee Young Ah showed their special love for their pets.

These celebs did a photoshoot for Ceci to help dogs - the poor canines that are either homeless our about to become dog soup (gross!).

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Dog10

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Dog_210

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Dog_310

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Dog_510

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Dog_610

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Dog_710

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Empty Re: Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci

Post by Cutie Thu May 29, 2008 11:53 am

Although Hyori's dog is a bit.... creepy, I liked her picture best~

But the guy from Golden Bride... I think its just me, but it seems sort of... boring just standing there. Even with other stars just stand, its more interesting @________@

But now I want a dog to play around with Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci 942890
But all of my dogs in the past were seriously 'wierd' creatures... with awkward habits... the best was the one that my aunt fed Kimchi and hot peppers all the time >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Empty Re: Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 29, 2008 2:32 pm

i don't like what he's wearing.. but i'll take the dog :P

i agree... i want a dog now. Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci 282671 Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci 942890
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mzpinay x3 Thu May 29, 2008 8:45 pm

tealfirestar07 wrote:

i don't like what he's wearing.. but i'll take the dog :P

i agree... i want a dog now. Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci 282671 Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci 942890

Where is the rest of the jacket lol? 0.o new fashion >.<

cute doggies.
mzpinay x3
mzpinay x3

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://www.us.cyworld.com/MzPinayx3

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 29, 2008 9:01 pm

omg, those dogs are super cute >< .... + Hyori looks pretty here ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by concep19 Thu May 29, 2008 11:25 pm

Celebrities with their lovable pets in Ceci Dog10

Love this pic the best! The dog is so cute and also the master is very beautiful....
concep19
concep19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.aoiran.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Fri May 30, 2008 4:42 am

lol lee hyori picture remind me of paris hilton xD oh and..

Why is it all dog ? the cat gets no love from celebrities seriously...

I love cats ! <33333

---edit---

Sorry I didn't read the article probably, awwww poor dogs...I hate people who buy or own dogs and don't take care of them and those people that eat whatever they see on the street. Then again...

Why are they doing this ? is it because dogs are cute ? what about the other animals....like cows, chicken, pigs. For generations, the have been killed and become our food. I think we should be fair to all animals and not just ones that we considered as pet or very cute.
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:30 pm

OMG
so cute!!!
XD
I love every pics!!!
hyori look best there!! XD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:33 am

ayane000 wrote:
Why are they doing this ? is it because dogs are cute ? what about the other animals....like cows, chicken, pigs. For generations, the have been killed and become our food. I think we should be fair to all animals and not just ones that we considered as pet or very cute.
lol! are u a vegetarian?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down