ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun

+6
toocutedoggy
lil_miss94
Sweet Pink
pineapplepie
Addy19
sakuyahikari
10 posters

Go down

Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun Empty Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun

Post by sakuyahikari Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun Goo_hy11

A survey “If you are to undergo plastic surgery, which artiste would you want to look like?” was done on Ezday female portal site from 2nd till 9th March. And Goo Hye Sun of drama Boys Over Flowers was voted as #1.

74% (1853) of the people who took the votes voted for her, actress Kim Tae Hee is #2 with 6% of the votes (154) and Song Hye Gyo at #3 6% (151). Other female artistes on top of the chart were Han Ga In with 5%, Kim Hee Sun with 3% and Song YoonAh with 3% of the votes.

source: kbites

Um... I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't want to look like her. I prefer pretty much almost everyone after her >_> But then again, that's my opinion. Maybe it's also because of my opinion of her acting in BOF too... Anyways, that's my 2 cents on this. What about you guys?
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun Empty Re: Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun

Post by Addy19 Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:41 pm

aww i think she is really pretty n looks really young although she is 25 ... i think she is a great actress who has a great career ahead of her = D
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :
Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun Empty Re: Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun

Post by pineapplepie Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:31 am

artists right, can i also chose one of the singers xd?
hyori lee
pineapplepie
pineapplepie

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:42 am

I call her cute! She looks cute but not pretty~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:36 pm

i'd want to be han ga in instead,,
she's still pretty though
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:47 pm

she is pretty ....... it's just the hairstyle doesn't fit her..... if u look at her old pics.... she's pretty in long hair

+ keep in mind, she's a ulzzang too + i envy her pale skin ><

Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun 20081005-Goo_Hye_Sun_0

^ one of her pic in longer hair

Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun Goo1

^ she can look pretty in short hair too ....but not the mushroom cut in BOF ...T_T
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerlady Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:18 am

ha3...i like guem jan di..
especially her hair and her voice..
it's sound unique...
if im undergo for plastic surgery...i would no doubt choose her.. Koreans want to look like Goo Hye Sun 998223

flowerlady

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 am

all the actresses are pretty butttttttt
seriously plastic surgery?!
i don't think anyone looks so ugly that they would ACTUALLY need surgery...
but... that just what i think~

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 pm

But some people, even if pretty, lack self-confidence and believe surgery is the cure.

GHS is pretty.. I've seen her cfs and saw her cyworld.

I agree... her styles in BOF seriously really did a bad job.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 am

she is really pretty, even prettier in long hair. i adore her smile and her healthy figure but going under the knife to look like someone is definitely a no-no to me. those who can handle the pain can go ahead, i don't hate them, though...
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down