ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUNSU AND TAE YEON=POSITIVE?!?

+16
MikaLuo
koreanlove21
toocutedoggy
xmizzzy
kiki
aznsaranghae
Candi
bluudino
faith
slackerkain
sbambit
dragonninja598000
chereng
Otjien
aimeematsukee
mooncake
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JUNSU AND TAE YEON=POSITIVE?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: JUNSU AND TAE YEON=POSITIVE?!?

Post by AznGal251 Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:00 pm

aww- that's cute. Tae Yeon's nice and funny, (though not very pretty) and the Junsu guy (sry, I've never seen DBSK in action) I don't know anything about him, so I'll hold my tongue- but he was funny in the Haptic commercial JUNSU AND TAE YEON=POSITIVE?!? - Page 2 883821
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :
JUNSU AND TAE YEON=POSITIVE?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JUNSU AND TAE YEON=POSITIVE?!? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

JUNSU AND TAE YEON=POSITIVE?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: JUNSU AND TAE YEON=POSITIVE?!?

Post by loveholic Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 am

i dont see th vid link?O.O can someone giv me th link?i happy for them if they are dating:D i think people should be happy for them too, first of all, xiah/taeyeon doesnt belong to anyone. they're not properties. besides, if they're happy, then it doesnt matter already, does it?

loveholic

Number of posts : 1
Warning :
JUNSU AND TAE YEON=POSITIVE?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JUNSU AND TAE YEON=POSITIVE?!? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2