ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu

+10
Key_addict
noonoo_shoo
koreanlove21
toocutedoggy
sk8ergirl2014
Sweet Pink
Metwitchy
slackerkain
xjjjLOVE
soyboy01
14 posters

Go down

A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu Empty A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu

Post by soyboy01 Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Another awesome sub from mickytoho @ Youtube

eng sub/fanvid] this is from the "lovin' you" corner on bigeastation, ep. 71. yoochun plays the male lead character and does the narration. junsu plays the female character, junko. and jj plays the groom.
- audio from dnbn.org
-----------
this is AMAZING!
the story is right out of "why have i fallen in love with you" lyrics! it's really touching and sad. T_T but it's so cute, too! yoochun, jj, and junsu did a great job! great soliloquys and acting by yoochun. T_T jj's laugh is hilarious, junko's adorable, and yoochun is so sexy!
i love them!!

All credit to mickytoho
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu Empty Re: A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:43 pm

it was a tocuhing story but omg i was LAUGHING AND LAUGHING
it was so funny and cuteeee
and that erupt of laughter from Jaejoong
that boy is so cute xD <33
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :
A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu Empty Re: A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu

Post by slackerkain Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:11 am

Haha... Junko... for a moment I thought a real girl was playing Junko... Junsu is so cute.... And Jaejoong's laughter... like typical of those Jap drama... haha...
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Metwitchy Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:26 am

ahh ~

i lovedd it ! lols

knowing it was Junsu play Junko it was lykee D= !!
Metwitchy
Metwitchy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:19 am

they're so cute!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8ergirl2014 Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:14 am

great, moving soliloquies! yoochun fit the role perfectly.

sk8ergirl2014
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:07 pm

puhahahhaha, Junsu's girly voice <3 <3
+ Chunnie's part = <3 <3 oh that DEEP manly sound~ A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu 274759

+ JJ's laugh = priceless...lol
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:52 pm

Awww that was so cute and depressing! lol. How great would it be to see them act something out like this in a movie? Well not so sure about Junsu being "Junko" hahaha. but he was great! It sounded like he wanted to laugh a bit whenever he would say his lines. and haha Jaejoong's laugh..priceless! They did great! DBSK Hwaiting!
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:29 pm

LMAO! soyboy thanks so much for sharing!!

I know its meant to be sad, but I couldnt help laughing througout, mostly because Junsus, girl voice, sounds a lot like his normal voice. XD!

Jaejoong was awesome, it sounded so much like an anime recording session. Awesome, his laugh was surely priceless.

It looks like this smiley>> A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu 8146 A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu 8146 A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu 8146
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Key_addict Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:46 am

I don't know where is the "touching" part
because I couldn't stop laughing since the beginning
A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu 883821
Junsu's voice is awesome
Micky's voice is Sexy
And JJ,,,O My God JJ is so hilarious A Love Story - Micky, JaeJoong, Junsu 450250
Key_addict
Key_addict
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:22 am

this is really sad, but hilarious at the same time!
Junsu trying to be Junko voice was so cute!

And Jaejoong being all flustered.

I thought this was so cool!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:40 am

awwww... so sad.. T_T
i'd be more touched if it was yunjae~~ <33333

junko? ^^''...

anyone listened to ep 69? >_____< Yunjae love never dies`~~
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by minneymeee Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:06 pm

mang, Yoochun voice is so sexy..no wonder he's the sex god of DBSK
&ahem* did i wrote that out loud? Razz
minneymeee
minneymeee
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 14
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by orchie Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:11 pm

awww~ that's soo saddd :[ well, at least some of the parts were funny XD junsu as a girl?? :P and jaejoong's sudden laughter LOL that was hilarious XD
orchie
orchie

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down