ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing

+11
strawberrybj
Candi
yunnie
chinnoiserie.dee
dtp25
Teeenarh
Cutie
xtraycee
genevie_chan
Otjien
madibi
15 posters

Go down

Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Empty Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing

Post by madibi Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Normal1222009546soo2lf2Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Normalha24rl3

Yunho and Junsu are scheduled to appear on a future SBS Family Outing episode, which they are currenly filming today September 22 at North Jeolla Province.

source: mirotic
credit: virvir111@soompi

-------------------------------------
Mr.Tae was just a guest for one ep. on FO right?
Cuz i don't want to see him with DBSK on the show!
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :
Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Empty Re: Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing

Post by Otjien Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Ah, you beat me Madibi.. I was gonna post this. Oh well..

There has been much interests with news that Dong Bang Shin Ki will be appearing on ‘Family Outing’.

It has been known that Dong Bang Shin Ki members U-Know YunHo and Xiah JunSu will be participating in the telerecording of ‘Family Outing’.

No additional information has been released about this episode where the 2 members will be new guests to the show, but fans are interested on how it will turn out.

cr: sookyeong.wordpress

Oh my, still haven't recovered from their showcase fancams, MV and showcase, can' wait for their showcase aired on SBS and live performance and THIS gave me another excitement. Sure enough that HyoRi and YeJin won't get bashed for having skinship with them since F.O. is very popular right now and the whole theme is "family", so everyone should act as family. I'm sure there won't be another girl guest since they only "accept" 2 guests per 2 episodes.

Can't wait to see their sleeping position, close up shoot with no make up and other things.

ps: will be aired on Episode 17-18 081012 & Episode 081019

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :
Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Empty Re: Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing

Post by genevie_chan Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Lol, Hyori and Yejin deserves it seeing as how the other members were fawning over Taeyeon, which sort of pissed me off because Hyori and Yejin is sooooo much better. So this time it should switch. ;D
Lol, they should get number one. Very Happy
genevie_chan
genevie_chan
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :
Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:37 pm

man AWESOME!!

since
only "accept" 2 guests per 2 episodes
then tat mean no MR.TAE!
i was worry to death tat he would be on it!!
YAY..i'm looking forward to this..
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:41 pm

OMFG, Yunho and Junsu?! <3
With Daesung too?!
AIGO! ^^
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:42 pm

SNSD'll straight away die if one of the member appears. We'll see fan cams soon how's the shooting going. But so far, only 2 guests, and if they will add more than 2 guests, then you'll see Yoo Jae Suk/DaeSung (the Dumb and Dumber brothers) sleeps outside the house!!!

I watched where TaeYeon appears, she's soooo rude and acted awkwardly like a kid... My sis was gonna hit my compie hen she sees it.

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:18 am

Yup. Only in Korea do we see them on these kind of shoes *which is why is happy to finally see them do these kind of shoes*

Ah~ This will be so fun~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:32 am

WOW sounds FUN!! cant wait to watch it =D!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dtp25 Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:28 am

soo i dont like being mean.. but eh i feel very weird today and..
OH MY FREAKING GOSH TAEYEON BETTER NOT BE ON THE SAME EP.
scratch that.
THANK OMG! THAT YEH 2GUESTS PER SHOW..
AHEM.
well yes
i wouldnt really care if the dbsk did skinship with anyone else on the show.. but uh lets just say... i dont like.. certain girl groups, (or their constant ANNOYING flirting) but hey, if the boys will like hook up with one of the chicks on the show, then well done :P

dtp25
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:46 am

^ Otjien, it's gonna be so true...the ladies will totally ignore all the memebers except for Yunho and Xiah...

Can't wait to watch it......i guess the rating will hiked up...
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by yunnie Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:37 pm

im watching this for sure
yunnie
yunnie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 61
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:00 pm

lol i saw this somwhere else and they mentioned WGM, right away i was like HELL NO! if they were ever put on WGM i would seriously go crazy... =)

good thing my baby jaejoong's busy shooting a drama XD
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Hyori and Yeh Jin will have a blast in this episode...they finally can revenge against the guys who abandon them during taeyeon's episode XD
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:56 pm

OMG NO WAY!!!!
thats so freaking awesome I miss them on Korean shows so much and them with MC Yoo OMG >.<!!!!!
that'll be GREAT! I'm looking forward to it xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:26 am

I can't wait to watch this episode!!
but the wait is soo long!!!
i wonder what the other members are going to do..
while yunho and junsu are shooting FO

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:18 pm

ok! i am so looking forward in October (except school)...xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:56 pm

O.O! cannot wait to watch this episode! but we have to wait a couple more weeks? Dang DBSK sure got their schedules busy!!!
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:58 am

HoSu Family Outing fan cam photos

Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Ezeg1210
Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Chcy1210
Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Xqaq1210
Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing Zhjb1210
Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing 2309_010
Junsu and Yunho To Appear on SBS Family Outing 2309_011

cr: as tagged

Yup,
that's right. There are only 2 girls there; HyoRi and YeeJin, which
means there's definitely a no way any of SNSD girls in it.

First
pic looks like another female is there, but it's not. It's YeeJin. Look
carefully, the cloth is the same, large pink strips are from her long
sleeves.

Be happy people, it's gonna be aired soon in...3-4 weeks time...

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down