ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up

4 posters

Go down

BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up Empty BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up

Post by Tangera Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:36 am

Youtube had organized a first-ever Youtube L!ve Concert at San Franciso and Tokyo back-to-back today. What was unique about this was it was being streamed live from Youtube.com itself. The San Franciso event was a success but the same cannot be said of the Tokyo event.

Many of BoA fans had either waited all afternoon in the Asia region or stayed up all night in the hope of catching BoA perform Eat You Up live and for the first-time ever. Well, they were to be left disappointed by Youtube who didn’t stream the live broadcast unlike San Francisco. They didn’t tell any of us that it wouldn’t be streamed live beforehand which was poor PR. In any case, BoA did perform as scheduled at 4.30pm in Tokyo to a live audience, singing Eat You Up, Lose Your Mind and two of her old hits, Listen to My Heart, Meri Kuri.

Watch BoA's performance here:
(For other performances at the same event, visit HERE

Source: Coolsmurf
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up Empty Re: BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up

Post by Orchidyaldix Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 am

Cool!!!
Even though i'm not a huge Boa fan i really love this song :)
Really catchy Very Happy
I was waiting actually for the live performance...but yeah...nothing happened and then i went staight to bed....but anyways I think Boa did a great job Very Happy
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :
BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up Empty Re: BoA's first live performance of Eat You Up

Post by xtraycee Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:25 pm

She looked really pretty ^__^
Very nice choreography. I liked it. The song is.. eh, lol.
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 am

ya..i'm waiting for youtube to show live but turn out to be live show instead of live stream..anyway she did a really great job there..i'm loving this song more and more..and after so many yrs of debuting she perform her first jpnese debut album song, listen to my heart..i just love to see her perform that song again and i certainly love da this version more..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down