ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella

+5
Hanbelle
Tangera
toocutedoggy
ShenYue!
soyboy01
9 posters

Go down

[Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella Empty [Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella

Post by soyboy01 Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:35 pm

[Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella Epik_h15

Epik High and Younha rained down their perfect harmony as they performed "Umbrella" on July 20 for SBS Inkigayo. This is my favorite song on Epik High's album "Pieces, Part One." The fans were funny; they were all holding up umbrellas as Epik High performed. But wow, Younha's voice was clear and dropped softly like the rain, as Tablo and Mithra's rap formed a rhythmic beat. It was a truly beautiful performance.

Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella

soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
[Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

[Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella Empty Re: [Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella

Post by ShenYue! Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:05 am

This was my favorite song of 2008 and many thanks to Younha's live performance that just ruined it! Is she always that Off and shaky or it was just this time!?
Could she at least practice a little .. all her notes were off T_______T
WHY DID YOU SANG THAT LIVE LIKE THAT? WHY? WHY?
i am really surprised at the amount of hardwork they have done on the studio to get the recording that flawless ... if i was part of Epik High ... no way i would stand next to this woman on the stage ever again! just sing to her recorded voice! HOW SAD!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
[Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella Empty Re: [Live] Epik High (ft. Younha) - Umbrella

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 am

love this song~

maybe it's her first time perf this song, maybe a few more perf, she'll get better i guess~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:18 am

okayyy. The song is nice, but hopefully Younha will improve her performance in Umbrella over time...Very Happy
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 pm

ahh i love this song! I happy they did a perf. Epik High sounds great ^^
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:04 pm

this song sounds good. hopefully, there are more performances of umbrella. and by the way, Hanbelle, love the little character as TOP. it's so cute. XD
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjanny Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:35 pm

younha sounds really good.
her voice sounds perfectly find.
i don't see why everyone's bashing her about it.
she just has a lot of vibrato.
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:15 pm

love this song!!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 pm

younha was pretty good.

the parts she was flat was only slightly but nothing to bash her about..

i dont get it either why everyones bashing on her. ^__^ good performance, she got really into it.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:06 am

shenyue, i have to say your comment this time was too harsh. i found the live performance a bit plain but nothing of the sort you implied. younha's voice was clear and on the whole powerful, but yes shaky at some parts. although i cannot claim a high level of music expertise to credibly judge "off-key" notes that were not that obvious to begin with, i think younha's performance did justice to the song.

jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down