ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide!

+13
Sweet Pink
genevie_chan
yewon
rabu_xiah
heiferwood
nark54321
christinelovesyunho
Orchidyaldix
sparkler
chinnoiserie.dee
madibi
Teeenarh
kamile
17 posters

Go down

Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! Empty Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide!

Post by kamile Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:24 am

Yes that's right.. The actress that you loved with its beautiful acting in A Rosy Life died this October 2nd at 6:15am (Korea).

She committed suicide and her body was found hanging in her bathroom at her home in Jamwon-dong in Seocho-gu, Seoul. Choi Jin Sil had been rumored to have lent money to actor An Jae Hwan who also committed suicide last month. Choi Jin Sil was last seen in the TV drama “My Wife’s Scandal” early this year with actor Jung Joon Ho. She was also the lead in the highly rated TV drama “My Rosy Life” which was shown in 2005.

source: DramaWiki

For those who doesn't know her.. Here are some pics..

Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! Jinshilsshi

Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! P-chae-jinshil

------------

huhuhuhuhuhu.. pale pale pale ... why is everyone dying these days?.. it seems like 2008 is a bad year for the Korean actors and actresses.. i hope no more bad news are gonna come this next days... Sad Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! 369517 Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! 369517
kamile
kamile
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :
Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! Empty Re: Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide!

Post by Teeenarh Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:40 am

wow soo many people died this yr!
=/ well RIP choi jin shil
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :
Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! Empty Re: Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide!

Post by madibi Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:05 am

i was shock when i read this news!
i just finish watching her drama "My Last Scandal"
and she did a great job! soo sad!! soo many people died "suicide"
i hope this is the last bad news about all these people dying!

RIP Choi Jin Shil Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! 523819
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:39 am

Why is there so many cases of artist committing suicide this year? May she reat in peace...
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:33 am

i was totally shock. why? why? why? such a talented actress... Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! 610239
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:54 am

pale Ohhhh nonononoo!!! Sad
Not another one!!! I am actually right this minute watching “My Wife’s Scandal”!!!!!
I´m in ep. 8....oh noooo....this is so sad....really sad news...
rest in peace Choi Jin Shil....my thoughts are with her family....and mostly to her 2 kids....
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by christinelovesyunho Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:20 am

Oh My,,, why korean artists die?

RIP!
christinelovesyunho
christinelovesyunho
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by nark54321 Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:32 am

omg!! rip Choi JinShil!!! she was a really good actress. i wish her family the best.

nark54321
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:59 am

her poor children. this is so sad..... Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! 243153
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:29 pm

omgoodness her kids

T__T

her husband cheated on her several years ago and so they got a divorce and her kids were with her. i bet now the kids are gonna be under their dad's custody T__T.

poor kidss

poor choi jin shil. i reallyl did love herrrr T__T

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yewon Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:02 pm

seriously this sucks my friends granparents just died friday and my other friends dad died on monday and my other friends grandmother died today wtf wht is it with deaths
yewon
yewon
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by genevie_chan Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:19 pm

I heard from a korean source somewhere that she suicided because there were rumours that the person who suicided before (the husband of the gag man, who got bankrupt or something) borrowed 2.5 million from her, then when she found out she fainted. Then people started bashing her a lot, because they thought she fainted from the fact she can't get her money back. But those rumours are now proven false, and they bashed her for no reason. Yeah, it's pretty messed up.
genevie_chan
genevie_chan
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :
Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Actress Choi Jin Shil commits suicide! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:20 am

May She Rests In Peace.

This year has been a tragic year for actors/actresses V.V
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Overall....
I don't think it's good to be mean and make rumours with celebs....
coz...
they're human too...
they hav feelings...
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:37 pm

i heard this news on Friday when i was at school ....i was like *shocked* ..... 0.0 .....

R.I.P

KOREA continues with the HIGHEST suicide RATE! sad~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:44 am

so many people died this year...TT.TT

RIP Choi Jin Shil sshi...

I hope there's no more case like this anymore...

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:48 am

i hope she finds peace..
wherever she may be..

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down