ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM

+5
toocutedoggy
soyboy01
Cutie
sparkler
cjlatina
9 posters

Go down

Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM Empty Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM

Post by cjlatina Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:00 pm

On the show "We got married" episode 20; Andy, Solbi, Crown J, and miss rat Seo In Young were on the train heading somewhere for vacation when Andy asked Crown J where they were heading. So Crown J began to say "Because I've lived in Colorado.....Denver, Colorado". Which this phase cause Solbi to become excited at finding out that Crown J is also from the US like her hubby Andy. She proceeded to tell Andy to talk to Crown J in English (to much of Andy's protest <because Andy's English really isn't as good as Crown J's slang and all>) by Andy saying "But I don't use slang". This caused Solbi to become confused with the word "slang" in so that she turn to Seo In Young looking for some understanding, but in stead she got more than what she wanted. Instead of helping Solbi Seo In Young decided to make Solbi look like a fool (which is not so hard knowing Solbi personality) by saying......

Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM WGM1
Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM WGM2
Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM WGM3
Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM WGM4

Even though Seo In Young said some harass words to Solbi making her feel bad, and looking bad in front of Andy, and having Crown J laugh (really laughing his head off) at her. She responded with "Now I understand". <note:Solbi is way better than I am because I would have been cussing my @$$ off at Seo In Young. heheheh>

Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM WGM5
Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM WGM6

Screen caps are from 39 seconds after video starts

screen caps credit to: cjlatina@Shenyuepop forum
video:roseltv@youtube
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :
Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM Empty Re: Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM

Post by aglpr1nc Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:41 pm

in my opinion, she was just jokingly sharing her experience with solbi, with how when crown j talks to her, and she doesn't understand, she just doesn't ask stuff. idk, i wouldn't call it anywhere near "scolding", and i don't think solbi was offended at all. it was entertaining.

aglpr1nc

Back to top Go down

Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM Empty Re: Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM

Post by sparkler Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm

i am more curious about what happens between ShinAe and HwangBo in the next episode. look like they have a fight or sth.
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :
Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seo In Young kind of scolded Solbi in episode 20 WGM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:08 pm

imo, what Seo In Young did might have been a little harsh, but I dont find it anything mean or cruel. More like giving advice.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 pm

The title is misleading....Solbi was not offended and Seo In Young didn't mean to offend...she was just offering advice and Solbi was learning. Seo In Young was funny, saying that if she doesn't know what Crown J is talking about in English, she won't ask because she doesn't want to look like she doesn't know. She just goes along passively, which would mean that she's not admitting to not knowing English even though she may be completely clueless. I think Seo In Young was giving some words of advice so that, yes, Solbi won't look clueless next time.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by aglpr1nc Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:57 pm

sparkler, from coolsmurf, that argument was fake. they were just making it up =)

aglpr1nc

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:06 am

@sovboy----that is why I put "kind of " because even though she did say helpful words her manner wasn't so helpful. Didn't you guys see that hand clap Crown J and her did after she said that. That hand clap to me was like "Yea baby, set her straight" (me imitating what Crown J would have said in his ghetto English).

And Seo In Young didn't even try to whisper it to Solbi either.......she said it loud and clear for all to hear.

Last edited by cjlatina on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:19 am

I know...I guess you're right.....Seo In Young has an attitude problem...

And about the argument between Hwang Bo and ShinAe, people are speculating that it was a hidden camera prank.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:04 pm

soyboy01 wrote:I know...I guess you're right.....Seo In Young has an attitude problem...

And about the argument between Hwang Bo and ShinAe, people are speculating that it was a hidden camera prank.

^ it could be Scripted? .....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 pm

i don't think seo in young did it to be mean tho..
i think that's just the way she is.. hehe can't be helped..
and i agree with the hidden camera prank idea..
there's no other way those two easy goers would fight..

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:29 pm

ROFL hwangbo and hyunjoong <3333
all these couples are so cute~ ^^''
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Boo Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:32 am

I dont like solbi she is stupid. there i said it.
In Young isnt that better but at least she knows how tell people off.
so when i watched that scene i was laughing.

Nikki Boo

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by missDBSKmrsJUNSU Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:57 pm

i think in young's trying to be funny and she did..i burst out laghing at that scene..there's no hard feelings..
missDBSKmrsJUNSU
missDBSKmrsJUNSU
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down