ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF

+9
Tangera
faith
aznsaranghae
Yumii
koreanlove21
Michelle
toocutedoggy
sookyung
Ochibi
13 posters

Go down

Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF Empty Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF

Post by Ochibi Mon May 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF Thumb_12

After being away from his cyworld for weeks Lee Dong Hae of Super Junior created a minihompy and began writing entries. The first entry he announced his excitement for the dream concert. When Donghae opened his page fans were excited however they quickly turn to hate after an entry posted on the 24th.

To.ELF

Hi^^!! I am Super Junior’s Donghae!!
How are you?? Before I wrote in Cheonhwirong and you thought it wasnt me so
I deleted it!!ㅋㅋㅋ
well I used another name, so I understand I’m fine these days!
I’ve been listening to loving leeteuk hyung and friend eunhyuk’s kiss the radio
Our ELF,ELF that Super Junior loves and so touching
I heard that you were doing good deeds.
What I know is that you were doing many good deeds even before.
When I see that I always feel ashamed and sorry and grateful..
I wanted to say I love you^^
*and there was a great earthquake in China*
*I believe you know this*
*It’s bigger than I thought..We need ELF’s interest
*and lots of ELF’s concerns and love too*
*not because China is far or Korea is far, Its not other people’s problem*
*we really need to help alot*
*so that many victims could be happy again please pray for them.
*please*

See you at june 7^^ at Jamsil!!Promise!! I will really go!!ㅋㅋㅋ

_Super Junior Donghae"

[Dated 2008.05.24 23:25]

Just hours after the entry was posted, ELF became commenting rudely on the page, Dong hae replied:
25May 1.36AM

I’m a bit upset..
I just wrote what I wanted to say but got scolded by others in the end…
Unexpectedly, this happened…
People’s thoughts are always different… I understand…

Everyone should go to sleep,
don’t fall sick… ^^

Since he deleted his own post no except fro the ELF who commented themselves we are still unclear what kinda of harsh comments they actually wrote. The reason why they attacked is still unclear, some say ELF believed the poster to be a hacker and scold him while some believed ELF misunderstood DongHae's intentions.

On the other hand, Super Junior M received the Best Newcomer award in Taiwan (?) and is currently in Hong Kong for promotional activities.

credits:
Translation: sj4ever13 @ Soompi Forums + ilovejr @ wordpress + eastseafish @ Soompi Forums
Article written by: Nikki@AF.net

Michelle wrote:ELF didn't scold him ^^ it was the anti's...
because SuJu still has a lot of anti's...they're cyworlds are constantly being hacked and attacked. and because of that, he now has posts messages under other people's names. his cyworld is also under someone else's name...

ELF would never scold him for posting a message like that ^^

Last edited by Ochibi on Mon May 26, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF Empty Re: Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF

Post by sookyung Mon May 26, 2008 3:18 pm

oh.. i see..... i thought what could DongHae had done to receive scoldings... but i'm relieved to hear this
sookyung
sookyung
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :
Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.sookyung.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF Empty Re: Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 26, 2008 3:41 pm

I wanted to say I love you^^
*and there was a great earthquake in China*
*I believe you know this*
*It’s bigger than I thought..We need ELF’s interest
*and lots of ELF’s concerns and love too*
*not because China is far or Korea is far, Its not other people’s problem*
*we really need to help alot*
*so that many victims could be happy again please pray for them.
*please*

^ maybe ppl get offended by " It’s bigger than I thought.." phrase~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon May 26, 2008 4:17 pm

ELF didn't scold him ^^ it was the anti's...
because SuJu still has a lot of anti's...they're cyworlds are constantly being hacked and attacked. and because of that, he now has posts messages under other people's names. his cyworld is also under someone else's name...

ELF would never scold him for posting a message like that ^^
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon May 26, 2008 5:07 pm

That's kinda like whoaaaa. Poor Donghae Oppa. I hope you're doing okay. =] Yeah I really do have a feeling that it was the antis that scolded him. I kinda wonder why tho. They probably must have misunderstood what he was trying to say in the post. If the account is real or fake, still bashing someone like that just isn't cool. I think it's a good thing he mentioned the situation in China and is asking for help. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Mon May 26, 2008 5:21 pm

awww... poor donghae.. i don't think ELF scolded him tho
yah..maybe anti-fan .. :[
i wonder why they scolded him..? Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF 671754
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon May 26, 2008 5:53 pm

^ there's a whole lot of whacked up people out there who still don't support china...even in a time of crisis like now...
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochibi Mon May 26, 2008 8:39 pm

^ Ah thankies Michelle, I'll change it (if its changeable..lol)
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue May 27, 2008 1:36 am

Aww, that's sad. He has to post things under different names. Mang, I wish they would leave him alone. Anyways, I hope he's doing well and that's great that got a newcomer award. Thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue May 27, 2008 5:26 am

Yay! I'm so happy that they received a newcomer's award! They really deserve it after all the hard work they put in.
It's sad to hear that antis are still so rampant. I know one anti, but she's not the extreme sort. She's even starting to accept them as a group and has stopped being negative about them. When will the antis grow up and see that whatever they do, they cannot like make the group they don't like disappear. Where are their morals?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Tue May 27, 2008 5:44 am

wow! they got a newcomer award already?! That's amazing. Very Happy Hope they continue to work hard...just ignore the antis. X)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue May 27, 2008 4:28 pm

aaaww
poor donghae
hes so nice!!
i love him
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Fri May 30, 2008 3:55 am

wow..
hackers are scary..
how does one even prevent themselves from that??

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by yukari Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:06 pm

poor donghae Sad my cutie pie wat did he post that was so bad
yukari
yukari

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by azngurlo Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:43 am

i'm not trying to hurt any anti's feelings but why do you guys have to go around and hurt the stars? if you guys dont like them can you guys not say anything bad to them and just stay away from them instead of making fun of them? plz!us ELF's! ourselves do not appreaciatte you guys going around and hurting our precious oppas... so plz stop doing this okay!?

and a quick message to our donghae oppa and everyone else hwaiting oppa!!
saranghamnika!!!!!!!!! Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF 274759 Suju's Donghae got scolded by (anti?)ELF 364863
azngurlo
azngurlo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down