ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??)

+3
Otjien
goddessofflash
Michelle
7 posters

Go down

Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??) Empty Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??)

Post by Michelle Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:12 am

Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??) Untitl12

Arirang's Pops In Seoul will be filming their 1000th episode in Manila, Phillipes!

For those of you who do not know what Arirang or Pops In Seoul is...
Arirang: one of Korea's english-speaking channels that airs a bunch of korean entertainment stuff and is aired pretty much all over the world via tv channels and online

Pops In Seoul: a music show that features a countdown of the hottest and latest music of korea, music videos and scoops of kpop. and the show airs everyday and the host of the show is no other than Isak of SM.

So....if you are interested in going to this event....
it is on July 5th, 2008 @ 3PM (Manila time) at the Manila Film Center
Admission is FREE!!!

Isak and Min Kyung Hoon (of Buzz) will fly over there personally to film this!

Credits: Arirang Pops In Seoul
Arirang Website
Pops in Seoul Website

i don't know what's gonna be happening there but i think there might be prizens (such as cds) given away, as they always give out prizes online and during their show ^^
and does anyone want to go and maybe report this for us?? pretty please with a cherry on top? lol ^^
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :
Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??) Empty Re: Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??)

Post by goddessofflash Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:48 am

omg this is on my birthday...>.<
goddessofflash
goddessofflash
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :
Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??) Empty Re: Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??)

Post by Otjien Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:57 am

I wish I'm on holiday next week Sad darn it... lucky people....

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by lyc Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:52 am

nooo...min kyung hoon! I usd to live in the philippines Evil or Very Mad next to manila! after I left F4 arrive and now min kyung hoon...darn ! Rolling Eyes

lyc

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:27 pm

"1000th episode in Manila, Phillipes!"
Hi Michelle. Just a quick edit, Philippines is spelled incorrectly. I'm sorry for being such a perfectionist. lol. Anywho, I have family that lives a couple miles away, maybe I can somehow persuade at least ONE of them to go and check it out. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christinelovesyunho Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:39 pm

waa... i cant go there!

Sad
christinelovesyunho
christinelovesyunho
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jonah14 Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:53 am

Yay! I'll attend the Pops in Seoul. Laughing

jonah14

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Arirang's Pop In Seoul Filming 1000th Episode in Manila (any kpop fans there??) Empty Question re 1000th episode of Pops in Seoul

Post by LADILI99 Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:40 am

Will there be artists going other than Isak and the other guest host?

LADILI99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down