ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert!

+14
dragonninja598000
noonoo_shoo
firegoddess716
p00p
aznsaranghae
cjlatina
toocutedoggy
Sweet Pink
cute_mandoo
Cutie
janeberryblue
Tangera
slackerkain
soyboy01
18 posters

Go down

Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! Empty Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert!

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:42 am

Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! 20080729383772008072960mo8

Dragon N Tiger (DNT) is a new boy band that combines two genres: ballad and dance.

The Dragon part of the group (Joon Yong, Tae Gu) will dance and the Tiger (Chiho, Byung Gyu) are in charge of ballad vocals. These two yin and yangs come together to form the Dragon N Tiger (DNT).

Their title song will be "Two People and Afterwards". Half their album will be ballad songs and the other half dance. Netizens are already commenting that it's fascinating to hear a song that combines both ballad and dance.

They will debut August 12. [Edit] They are from Orange Entertainment.

[Teaser] Dragon N Tiger (DNT)

Credit: soyboy01

Source: Newsen

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:16 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : pic!)
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! Empty Re: Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert!

Post by slackerkain Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:46 am

Another boy band adding to the competition.... the k-entertainment biz is sure tough
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :
Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! Empty Re: Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert!

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:49 am

Can you tell me if you see a pic above the article?...T T I can' see the pic I uploaded...
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:59 am

I can't see the picture either~ haha the name's rather interesting...so there are 2 parts of a group...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by janeberryblue Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:07 am

hmm... sounds a wee bit too familiar... *cough2o'clockcough* anyone???

sheesh too many new groups these days >_<

janeberryblue
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 17
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:06 pm

The first thing that came to my head was Sechkies (I know I know... they are very unrelated!)

But since the way the group is, I look forward to their debut.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_mandoo Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:22 pm

The concept it's similar to JYP's 2 O'Clock/One Day O.o

cute_mandoo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Maybe it's a new trend....and JYP is a pretty reliable trendsetter
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 pm

I agree with soyboy01. Maybe it is a trend to have boy bands XD

It's getting a bit weird.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:16 pm

i can't see the pic

anyways, which ent. company they are from?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:38 pm

The pic is up soyboy.....I can see it.
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Thanks cjlatina...i can see it too.... Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! 274759
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:11 pm

the group name is interesting. also i like the song too. the vocals good. anyways, can't wait for them to debut. thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Ok, but nothing great.

Is it just me, or is the recent flood of new Kpop artists just getting boring as they do the same old things over and over again.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:19 pm

i gotta admit, they look pretty hott
Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! 74873
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:46 pm

this happens every year. Hundreds of groups debuting. So much buzz, but not all survive.

Good luck to them nonetheless Wink
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:30 am

sounds very promising. =) look in to them soon

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Dragon N Tiger (DNT) - new boy band alert! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by amylia Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:05 am

I don't know. Kinda like bad timing for them to debut I think with Seo Taiji, Hyori, DBSK and all these big names are making their comeback. Anyways, good luck to them.

amylia
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 45
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:44 am

Yeah.. Another boyband.. But they do look interesting><
TNT! haha..
I wonder why dragon and tiger..

The part of the song was quite nice, wouldn't mind hearing more.
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 pm

WOAH~ another boy band
I must say I think that their might a little to much of them ^^
but non the less this group looks really interesting!
and cute =D

hehe =)! I look forward to their debut
hmm competition for 2AM??
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crypticbluerose Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:06 pm

well, okay cool anyway, ain't nothin' I can do about haha.

They are nice lookin' ( I kinda hope they all aren't like super young) lolz
crypticbluerose
crypticbluerose
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.myspace.com/animebluerose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down