ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity

+2
Cutie
strawberrybj
6 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity Empty Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity

Post by strawberrybj Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:51 am

bang - Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity 10sb3p10

Big Bang Taeyang completed his solo activity of 66 days.

Taeyang finished his official(public) solo activity with live MBC 'Show! Music Core' on the 26th.
This day, Taeyang performed his double-title songs 'Look at Only Me' and 'Prayer' and showed both his cuteness and masculinity.

Taeyang, who released solo album 'Hot' on May 22nd, took first place on M.net 'M!Countdown' and SBS 'Inkigayo' with title song 'Look at Only Me' 3 weeks in a row.

On the 20th, Taeyang held a solo concert 'Hot', again, 2 months after his solo debut, with 2 performances seating 4,000 people, which sold out immediately.
Taeyang's concert ticket (sold illegally) even priced up to 40,000Won (about $400) and on the day of the concert there were no cancelled tickets, recording a complete sell out.

Taeyang said, "I feel like I've come out of Big Bang and went on a journey alone. It was hard because I had to work everything out by myself but I also feel that more accomplished and learned a lot." and "I'm happy because I can do everything I've wanted to do. I will use the things I learned during my solo activity to show an improved self when I go back to Big Bang."

source: Newsen
English translation by: bigbangnyuh @ http://taeyang-city.co.nr
Do not remove or add onto credits. Do not remove this line.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
bang - Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity Empty Re: Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity

Post by Cutie Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:07 am

His success was better than I thought... yay for Taeyang! ^_________^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
bang - Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity Empty Re: Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity

Post by xtraycee Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:30 pm

HE IS SO HOT.
Wow. *drool*
I loved his solo album. (:
I'm so glad he did well!
Taeyang, fighting~

I can't wait until Big Bang makes their comeback though.
I miss them together. >_<
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:51 am

really 66 days? that's a bit hard to believe. eh

can't wait for the new mini album =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - Big Bang Taeyang Completes 66-Day Solo Activity Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:21 am

oo..
he got much attention from the activities~
which make bigbang more recognized now~!!
man i can't wait for the album...
the teaser is driving me crazy~
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:50 am

He's doing absolutely amazing and great as a performer and as an artist....I would definitely be anticipating with his next solo activites....
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down